transfers

gordonearl

If I heard Fran right last night on his call in show last night, he mentioned they might get a high profile transfer. Does anyone know who this might be?

If I heard Fran right last night on his call in show last night, he mentioned they might get a high profile transfer. Does anyone know who this might be?

Royce White

In all seriousness, what did Fran say? I have a hard time believing he just came out and said that they may bring in a high profile transfer.

I think what was said was Fran was above doing this for 60% of his roster.

snap.jpg

OH SNAP!

I think what was said was Fran was above doing this for 60% of his roster.

Hey I'm down for Fran bringing in talent any way he can. I love it. There are just some posters on here that will have to change their stance a bit.

I'm hoping for an athletic wing. We got the big in Woodbury and some guards coming in. A 6'6 wing with hops would be nice

If he is a D1 transfer he won't play until 2013-2014 season, so no effect next season. Alos, I was joking about Brust, just FYI.

I did hear that. He was talking about Schollies and said he could use the one he has or keep it in case a high quality transfer wanted to came here.

Then he said I aint naming names but.........then coughed and said harrison barnes, cough cough.

If he is a D1 transfer he won't play until 2013-2014 season, so no effect next season. Alos, I was joking about Brust, just FYI.

I think 2013 is our year so that could be great! Have him sit out a year and practice with the team and be ready for the Sweet 16 or better come 13-14!

If a player has completed their undergrad, they can transfer and play immediately. I've found out a thing or two about transfer rules in the last couple of years :)

If a player has completed their undergrad, they can transfer and play immediately. I've found out a thing or two about transfer rules in the last couple of years :)

That is true, good point. That would be a great deal for the Hawks cause they would still have 2 schollies for next year. I would be on board with that. Don't know who would be available though.

Then he said I aint naming names but.........then coughed and said harrison barnes, cough cough.

Yeah, I think Harrison is going to transfer to the New Orleans Hornets next year. I don't think they have to sit him for a year, and his scholarship is worth about 30 years of college.

Transfers suck. You can't build a team around transfers. It will be just one big disaster. A team built around transfers is doing it the wrong way. That will never work!!

Transfers suck. You can't build a team around transfers. It will be just one big disaster. A team built around transfers is doing it the wrong way. That will never work!!

I actually yawned while reading this. Congrats it is working for you, good job.

anyway, I'm not holding my breath on this one. Seems a bit sarcastic with the HB reference.