Transcript: Fran McCaffery B1G Media Day

Thanks Rob for taking the time to post this article.

When this upcoming season comes to an end and if we find we find then that Chris ends up being a first round draft pick, then this team could be one of the most enjoyable teams we have cheered for in many years. I anticipate the quickness will be much improved on the defensive end of the floor, which will end in a higher level of transitional basketball. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

Let the games begin!!!

I'm a little baffled that the media poll has Iowa 7th in the conference. If I were a wagering man I'd put money on them being at least in the top 5. They did get one first place vote though.

I'm a little baffled that the media poll has Iowa 7th in the conference. If I were a wagering man I'd put money on them being at least in the top 5. They did get one first place vote though.
Last year it was 9th which I scoffed at. This year I really believe they are fighting for the reg. season title. Don't get discouraged preseason, tough schedule more similar to Michigan St. than a normal Iowa preseason. They will take their lumps but it's gonna make them tough to beat in the Big Ten.

Latest posts