Tracking Football Season Ticket Requests

OK so will someone spell it out for me...what do I need to do to get season tickets next season? How do I go about donating? I have no problem donating a couple hundred per seat if it gets me tickets, but I don't even know where to begin.

OK so will someone spell it out for me...what do I need to do to get season tickets next season? How do I go about donating? I have no problem donating a couple hundred per seat if it gets me tickets, but I don't even know where to begin.

I would call the ticket office and ask them the same questions.

Is this not a hawkeye board? Do I really need to explain why Iowa is superior to ISU in every possible way and the annual state showdown does little to get me excited?
I get more excited for Indiana than ISU.

It seems like there are always questions and speculation as to what it takes to get Hawkeye football season tickets. If anyone is interested, please reply with your results for this year. Please list the following.

New ticket request or adding seats? No
How many? 2
What donation section? None
Priority points to date? 6
Annual donation (optional)? None
Request approved or dened? Denied, 3rd year in a row
Other pertinent info. 6 priority points, needed 14

Thanks for everyone's input in advance.

Stanzi, go to the IClub website or google it. You can call to donate either to the general fund or specifically for athletic scholarships or a mix.

I just did my donation over the phone today.

The problem is if you have no priority points you are sucking hind **** in trying to get season tickets. You have to keep ordering and wait for people to die off or stop buying or for the hawks to suck.

Stanzi, go to the IClub website or google it. You can call to donate either to the general fund or specifically for athletic scholarships or a mix.

I just did my donation over the phone today.

The problem is if you have no priority points you are sucking hind **** in trying to get season tickets. You have to keep ordering and wait for people to die off or stop buying or for the hawks to suck.

Or make one big donation right out of the gate to get your points up right away.

No. I just think the prices are getting a little too high, especially when there is usually only about 2 really good home games a year.

In a couple of years I will stop getting season tickets and just drive up there to buy a ticket, buy on the stub hub UI marketplace or whatever.

If a person is only looking for one or two tickets it is pretty easy to find them for under face value right before the game.

Right now like HawkFromNorwalk I just love the Saturday atmosphere, the clean fresh air, tailgating, the games, most fans except the ****** close by me who thinks every hawk player should be perfect, all the beautiful women especially on those first two warm home games.

With so many people getting denied new or additional season tix maybe it's time they added an upper deck to the east stands and added about 10,000 in capacity.

With so many people getting denied new or additional season tix maybe it's time they added an upper deck to the east stands and added about 10,000 in capacity.

Good point. If the hawks have some success the next couple of years we might see this.

But I would look at them going higher in the end zones and closing in more of the south end zone to get the bowl effect.

AND I can see them adding some luxury boxes along the top of the East Grandstands.

Good point. If the hawks have some success the next couple of years we might see this.

But I would look at them going higher in the end zones and closing in more of the south end zone to get the bowl effect.

AND I can see them adding some luxury boxes along the top of the East Grandstands.

I vaguely remember Barta saying that when they do add seats, it will most likely be more of the outdoor club sections.

This is the reply that I received today about getting tickets when I emailed the ticket office about whether my request would be approved..

"We’re still working on your order. You should hear from us in the next couple weeks. Sorry about the delay. Please note that only people who are not getting tickets have been contacted at this time."

So this is what a hijacked thread looks like. Also,LOL at "too many people in town" for ISU. I'm assuming you must be 70 or so. I've lived in and visited Iowa City during ISU week. It's a great experience.

So this is what a hijacked thread looks like. Also,LOL at "too many people in town" for ISU. I'm assuming you must be 70 or so. I've lived in and visited Iowa City during ISU week. It's a great experience.

I'm 28 and it was fun when I was in my early 20's, not anymore though.

New ticket request or adding seats? - adding
How many? - 1
What donation section? - $0
Priority points to date? - 19
Annual donation (optional)? - $0
Request approved or dened? - denied
Other pertinent info. current seats are in the north endzone 5th row. this is the second year in a row i was denied adding a seat.

Here is DeanMarshall's info:

Renewing Season Tickets for 20th season
Priority points: 27, I think
Donation Section $800
Press Box side, Row 25
Wanna buy the Central Michigan game from me? ;)

This wont happen unless the current trend continues for another 10 years or so.

We didnt even sell out the Purdue game in 2008, which was Senior Day the week after beating undefeated and #3 ranked Penn State.

We didnt sell out the Arkansas State game in 2009 which featured an undefeated Iowa team that just knocked off #5 ranked Penn State in Happy Valley.

Sure, Kinnick would sell out for the bigger games every year if it held 80,000 people but there would be thousands of empty seats for the cupcakes in non-conference and some of the weaker B1G home games.

Latest posts