Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Abdul's brother was considered a lock for Iowa until chose Wiscy, i feel he might look elsewhere to make his ow mark outside the shadow of a brother
if he was from Ohio i would probably consider the lock but he is from Indiana

Rod hasn't exactly cast a shadow yet....they play different positions anyhow. Jaylon is very pro OSU right now :)

i would hold off on the guarentee as Michigan has also just offered
and in a interview one of his trainers went to Iowa, so the guarentee that he goes to OSU is weak at best

i would hold off on the guarentee as Michigan has also just offered
and in a interview one of his trainers went to Iowa, so the guarentee that he goes to OSU is weak at best

Nah i'll stick by it. Barring Rod leaving Jaylon will be a buckeye. Iowa isn't in the game on this one.

Iowa has offered Pickerington (OH) Central DE Taco Charlton.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSYLLyPYNE]2013 Taco Charlton - Pickerington Central - Jr yr - DE 33- PROMO - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Iowa has offered Cretin Derham Hall (St. Paul) WR James Onwualu.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lvKmD1aiMI]James Onwualu Official Junior Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

then you don't need to critize Iowa when they lose, and i wouldn't write off Iowa just yet as 1 of his trainers went to Iowa, I see a 4 way battle of Iowa, Michigan, ND and OSU

then you don't need to critize Iowa when they lose, and i wouldn't write off Iowa just yet as 1 of his trainers went to Iowa, I see a 4 way battle of Iowa, Michigan, ND and OSU
That looks like one of those deals where Iowa brings a knife to a gun fight. And Iowa is not a ninja.

tell you what why don't you give the coaching staff a call and tell them they are wasting their time on the kid and any highly rated recruit
you can really save them a lot of time and money on recruiting

tell you what why don't you give the coaching staff a call and tell them they are wasting their time on the kid and any highly rated recruit
you can really save them a lot of time and money on recruiting

As much as I hate to do it, with every fiber of my being I'm fighting it, but I have to agree with Herby. :eek:

If a 5* athlete has interest in Iowa they better freaking offer him and not just assume they won't get him. Dace and Moeaki would never have made it to Iowa if that was their thought process. If Iowa gets 1 5* every 10 years that is better than 0.

Also, Iowa doesn't offer unless a kid has interest or sends them his tape. Now I don't get too excited over these offers as I have a feeling he won't come to Iowa, but to say not even to try, well that's just sad.

and those that say Iowa has no chance are the 1st call for KF to be fired for not getting the recruits and not having enough wins,
which is it, settle for 2-3* and mediocre seasons or try to get 4-5* talent and improve the win total?

Latest posts