Tracking 2012 Class Offers

A forum poster who has a good track record says we'll be getting "2 winds blowing in from the East" is how he phrased it..hoping for Garmon and Lambert myself

Really hope you're right. Both would be great gets. Lambert could impact special teams immediately next year, but I believe Garmon has a chance to be the star of this recruiting class. He's far and away better than any other RB we're recruiting right now, and he may already be better than any back we've got, outside of Coker.

Watching a few game videos of him, the way Garmon runs reminds me of what Adrian Peterson looked like when he was coming out of high school. Big comparison, I know, but they've got the same body type and a similar running style.

A forum poster who has a good track record says we'll be getting "2 winds blowing in from the East" is how he phrased it..hoping for Garmon and Lambert myself

Hypothetically, if I knew at least one of these names was correct, would you be (hypothetically) ecstatic?

I've been poking around...I'm about 90% sure Lambert is one

No idea abouut the other, but it sounds like its another blue chipper like Lambert. Could be lohn I guess.

If we could land these two and couple DL guys I would be very happy with this class

oh i also have a brother that is a member of one of the pay sites premium board, as of now there are no names being mentioned of someone being a committ

Last edited:
oh i also have a brother that is a member of one of the pay sites premium board, as of now there are no names being mentioned of someone being a committ

Could you please learn to type in proper English as kind of New Year's resolution or something?

That'd be great.

coaching changes here involve defense..not offense like Wisky..and seeing as he's being recruited for OL

Yeah, if their O Line coach leaves then we are in. IMO we don't stand a chance and are just a filler. It'd be awesome to see him b a hawk but whatever

hopefully he takes some of Wiscy's recruits with him
thx for getting me up to date i had not heard about the O-L coach
any chance he takes any other coaches with him?

give Barry a taste of his own medicine
like he did to Hayden
took his top O-L coach and top recruiter in NJ plus a few of Haydens top recruits with them

Latest posts