Toussaint and Keegan Murray

Keegan is going to be special. His effort, instincts, and athleticism paired with the experience and physicality that will surely come...look out, he's got All Big Ten performer written all over him. What a catch.

So happy for Toussaint. As you said, this is the Toussaint we were hoping to see all year, I genuinely hope he keeps it going. Still a work in progress, he still showed a tendency to do a lot of dribbling and kill the offense and had a couple examples of over-ambition but, all in all, definitely a "plus" player today. Seven assists against 1 TO? That's using the ol' noodle, buddy - keep it up! I would gladly give the Toussaint we saw today more minutes.
I compared Keegan to former Duke player Grant Hill and I stand by the statement, Keegan might be further along than Hill at the same age. The skill set is the same.

I compared Keegan to former Duke player Grant Hill and I stand by the statement, Keegan might be further along than Hill at the same age. The skill set is the same.
Good call. If he becomes the ball handler he was look out... I mean seriously that's a pretty good comparison with their size shooting ability and defense. Ball handling/passing would probably be the main thing for him to really improve on in that regard. He's got all the potential in the world to do it

Latest posts