"Tory Taylor for Heisman!!"

From the Wikipedia page:

"The Heisman Memorial Trophy is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in college football. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work."

I don't see why not.
I'm fully behind this idea. I mean, jeez....the camera guy couldn't keep up on Saturday. He couldn't pan the camera fast enough to even see where the ball landed half the time.

What the hell did you post? What did you think was neg?

Also, I can't believe I clicked on this thread.
I posted after ISU or Western Michigan that he wasn't punting as good, that more were going in the end zone for touchbacks, that his average was down.

He sure has come on the last three weeks or so. He's back to his old self.

It was meant tongue-in-cheek, but, hell, you never know. Might as well start stirring up the masses...

View attachment 10382

Hear me out.
Let's say they roll and continue to win as they have. Let's say they make it close against the B10 East.

He's literally at the heart of the team's success.
Flipping the field and giving the defense a chance to score. Or gain a turnover within field goal distance. Or beefing up and forcing a punt, leaving Iowa only 1 or 2 conversions for a field goal try. Being that first downs are such a premium, they need every yard they can get to get into field goal range.

He's edged ahead for MVP.
Lee might have even edged into 2nd after last week. DeJean kinda down at a close 3rd.

So yeah, no. I wouldn't say he deserves the Heisman. But I 100% believe he deserves brief, but legitimate, consideration for inclusion.

Latest posts