Tory Miller

The three classes early in SA's run were very good. The Reiner/Recker/Evans class was top ten in the country. The next class had two top 75 players in it...Pierce and Sommerville....it was a top 25 class. Then the Horner/Bru/Haluska(came a year later) class had three top 65 players in it.....top 18 class. I know fans hate SA, but that does not change the facts.

I was referring to his "great but didn't qualify" disaster classes post-pierce.

his first three classes had me calling him a great recruiter

The three classes early in SA's run were very good. The Reiner/Recker/Evans class was top ten in the country. The next class had two top 75 players in it...Pierce and Sommerville....it was a top 25 class. Then the Horner/Bru/Haluska(came a year later) class had three top 65 players in it.....top 18 class. I know fans hate SA, but that does not change the facts.

Those great classes pan out a lot better when you have a coach that can actually, ya know, coach.

Jameel McCay, the Indian Hills kid is leaving Marquette. How does this affect Troy Miller recruiting? I mean it give them another open scholly for next year. Losing McCay has got to hurt Marquette, kid was an athletic big.

Why not go for McCay? I saw him play against MCC and he was the second most talented player on the court that night. First being the British sharpshooter for MCC. Other than those two players, no one really stood out including the ISU commit.

depends on:

* will he be eligible? if he's leaving MU because he can't maintain the GPA....

* did he take part in team workouts or practices? If so, the NCAA could be a hard *** and say he's burned a year. That would make him eligible in 2014-15 as a Sr.

* is he leaving because of character/discipline?

I'm not ready to completely give up on Tyler Ulis just yet. As of 1 month ago (AFTER Ulis committed to Kentucky)

B/c of the idiots on twitter I think there is no chance of him changing his mind to pick us. This is why some people shouldn't be allowed to have technology.

I know now that McCay is out of Marquette, it doesn't mean much but I did see that Marial Shayok just committed to Marquette yesterday.

The city, the facilities, the coaches, or a mix? If he wants the bright lights of Milwaukee then perhaps he is not the kind recruit Fran wants at Iowa. I cannot imagine the facilities being inferior to Marquette.

The bright lights of Milwaukee. I didn't know they had bright lights there. Beer-soaked lights? Now that I could believe.

Latest posts