Top 25 Poll Released

Big Ten:

3. Ohio State
14. Wisconsin
18. Michigan
28. MSU
35. Purdue

I think Michigan may be a little overvalued, will be interesting to see how they solve their PG problem.

Wisconsin is vastly overrated. They lost Leur, Nankinvil and Jarmus. Leur was their best player and Nankinvil was a very good player. I know they have Jordan Taylor but they have to replace quite a bit.

November 11th MSU vs. UNC on board the aircraft carrier.
64235_carrier_classic_basketball.jpg

64237_carrier_classic_basketball.jpg

When was the last time MSU wasn't in the preseson top 25?

#3 OSU vs. #6 Duke Nov. 29th. should be a doozie.

I think they are better than 8th or 9th in the conference, but i dont see them in the top half.

Big Ten:

3. Ohio State
14. Wisconsin
18. Michigan
28. MSU
35. Purdue

I think Michigan may be a little overvalued, will be interesting to see how they solve their PG problem.

I may be in the minority, but Michigan will not have a PG problem, unless Burke got booted, he will surprise a lot of people.

Wisconsin is vastly overrated. They lost Leur, Nankinvil and Jarmus. Leur was their best player and Nankinvil was a very good player. I know they have Jordan Taylor but they have to replace quite a bit.

If you think JL was their best player, you are sadly mistaken. Taylor was clearly their best player last season. He singlehandedly brought them back against OSU when they knocked off the Buckeyes. Wisconsin just gets big guys to replace big guys, they will be fine in the post.

What I should have said is Leur was their best post player. I agree Taylor is their best overall player. I completely disagree with you though on just plugging in post players and they will be fine thinking. If you think they can just replace Leur and Nankinvils production, your sadly mistaken.

What I should have said is Leur was their best post player. I agree Taylor is their best overall player. I completely disagree with you though on just plugging in post players and they will be fine thinking. If you think they can just replace Leur and Nankinvils production, your sadly mistaken.

Just going from history...expect Gasser to be a much better player this year and take some of that load.

Nankhivil didn't do a whole lot until his senior season, he had some good games as a junior, but just a few.

Here is why I say they can, one thing about Wisconsin big men and really most of the players on their team, they understand their roles and when players are on the same page, it is easier to replace production year in and year out and Wisconsin does that on a regular basis.

Obviously these voters did not go watch practice in Ames last year.

We'll see about Iowa State. I'm not buying it, particularly in that conference.

I think they are better than 8th or 9th in the conference, but i dont see them in the top half.

You do realize that final four legend Chris Allen is on that team?

Iowa State has a much better team than us this year. Get over it guys.

I don't get why most still are knocking ISU's basketball team? I'll be the first to admit that I hate ISU but they are going to have a good team that will probably find its way into the NCAA tourney. Transfers or not they are going to be good.

what I find funny is that many illannoy tools think they "deserved" a pre-season ranking
such delusion is alarming. but funny.

Latest posts