Top 100 no Mcnutt

Which clearly explains why the Bears aren't likely to draft him. Now if you would just articulate your thoughts with this sort of detail when it comes to individual comparisons....

Pretty sure I did brah. Did you see that awesome drawing? Has anyone even bothered to draw McNutt?

/checkmate

Mcnutt has been labeled as a long strider......not sure if that is a good thing or bad. Bears seem to be doing what the patriots are doing stockpiling a bunch of receivers and then letting it play out in training camp.

You play the Packers and the Lions twice you need to be able to score points...I'm just sayin.

Love the urination match between TM and Ghost it should happen more often.:D

No he's not.

McNutt is a better receiver than that little shrimp Hester...Hester is a great special teams player and an average deep threat but overall I would not say he is better than Marv as a wr. Hester is not a goal line threat, his route running is just average, and he is too short and small framed to shield off a db to make an over the shoulder catch. Love his quicks and kick returning ability but he doesn't belong on the field if the Bears had any legit wide outs.

McNutt may not be a speedster but he has every other attribute I want in a wide out, hands, knows how to use his frame, he is excellent at high pointing the ball, a goal line threat, a solid route runner, and has above average height. I'm not saying he'll ever be a pro bowler but I think he could have an extended career if he keeps improving. Guys that can make plays seem to last in the league, and we have all seen that he capable of that.

Latest posts