Top 10 Best Tailgate in CFB (spoiler alert: Iowa made it)

This can't be right. Over on clown fanatic they will tell you how pathetic tailgating is at Iowa. I clearly trust their opinion

0 Big 12 schools in the top 10? Clearly this list is flawed. I heard on KXNO that Ames has the best tailgating in the state.

This is how we do

hqdefault.jpg

0 Big 12 schools in the top 10? Clearly this list is flawed. I heard on KXNO that Ames has the best tailgating in the state.

As if Woad's Wuff Widers needed any more ammunition for this game. Personally, I just hope most of our guys make it out alive.

As if Woad's Wuff Widers needed any more ammunition for this game. Personally, I just hope most of our guys make it out alive.
After Lazard scores his first 5 touchdowns, Paw will move him to defense where he will score 3 more. In the post game interview, he will say he was forced to unleash Lazard on the Hawks because this list was such a disgrace and he wanted to show the world who gets the top recruits in Iowa. Then Mangino will eat Phil Parker.

After Lazard scores his first 5 touchdowns, Paw will move him to defense where he will score 3 more. In the post game interview, he will say he was forced to unleash Lazard on the Hawks because this list was such a disgrace and he wanted to show the world who gets the top recruits in Iowa. Then Mangino will eat Phil Parker.

I don't care who you are, that is hilarious.

whar clownz? yeah, i've tailgated there. the best part of tailgating on a acreage of concrete is that the fat cows of isu don't have to walk far to get to their car. outside of that, it's sterile.