Tom Crean's Quotes on Aaron Fuller

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
A lot of praise for Aaron by Indiana's head coach.

“Fuller is so much better than last year. We played Fuller in a switch-and-deny because we were as concerned about his three-point shooting as anything else he did. Fuller has made himself an upper-level Big Ten player.â€￾

Not a rag on Fuller but hes shooting a whopping 20% from behind the arc this year. Math must not be one of Creans strong suits. If I was playing Iowa I'd led fuller shoot all the 3's he wanted.

Not a rag on Fuller but hes shooting a whopping 20% from behind the arc this year. Math must not be one of Creans strong suits. If I was playing Iowa I'd led fuller shoot all the 3's he wanted.

I agree that quote by Crean doesn't make much sense. If you are playing Fuller on the picks to take away the 3 ball then you have your prioritires really screwed up. I am not saying Fuller can't knock down that shot if he gets hot but you have to make him do it rather than let Gatens drive for easy layups or allow Fuller to post up on the back side.

That was sheer stupidity on Creans part if he was actually worried about Aaron from the arc...any decent coach would design a defense against Fuller that would encourage him to stay out there and take those shots...Crean is either stupid or misspoke.

Crean is a salesman! He is a spin doctor. He has to make everyone he plays sound unstoppable to make himself and his team look better to his Indiana fans and administration. He did the same on the his radio interview. At this point he is not saying anything negative about his team. The TV announcers talked about how much energy and passion he has. He makes me nervous just watching him on the sideline!

Latest posts