Tom Brands post Iowa City Duals

fulsaasfan

Thanks to our friends over at the Open Mat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ElZ9eiggQc&feature=player_embedded]Brands Post Iowa Duals 11-25-11.MPG - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting comments about Carew. Not sure exactly what "serious about being a 149 pounder" means though? Weight related or has to do with his health? Anybody have any insight they can share?

Ramos should get the nod. He's aggressive, looks for bonus points and is continually on the attack. Glad to see this decision made.

Ramos should get the nod. He's aggressive, looks for bonus points and is continually on the attack. Glad to see this decision made.

No doubt. Glad that the weights are decided and not playing the wait and see approach. Even with 149, I like this lineup.

What's a better team? Gambrall and Lira or Fahler and Gambrall. I'm starting to think the latter.

Yeah, from what I'm reading, Gambrall did not look very "fit" at 197, I change my mind. Too bad Fahler is a little bigger, sounds like he is doing pretty good.

Grant will be at 184, he got a little heavy because he was not able to work out at all while he was out.