tom big ten preview

Interesting- they don't have us with an individual champ, but pick us to bring home the team trophy.

I hope the winner of the Mcd Precin III locks up the 1 seed at NCAAs. I'd hate it if Robles gets the 1 seed without wrestling either of these two all year.

He really goes out on a limb and predicts every weight in line with the seeds...with a few minor variations at the 3 and 4 seed. Woo Hoo...boring read. Tell us something we didn't already know.

He really goes out on a limb and predicts every weight in line with the seeds...with a few minor variations at the 3 and 4 seed. Woo Hoo...boring read. Tell us something we didn't already know.

Did you know you have a negative nancy attitude?

So I should pick people I know can not win?

I hope the winner of the Mcd Precin III locks up the 1 seed at NCAAs. I'd hate it if Robles gets the 1 seed without wrestling either of these two all year.

If McDonough wins at Big 10's it might actually favor him to get the 2 seed at nationals. I have to imagine that if Precin loses again he would get the 4 and an undefeated Nicholson gets the 3 seed. Then if Robles gets the 1 he would be on the same side as Precin and Matt would be with Nicholson and probably either Sanders or the winner of big 5's on his side. That would definitely be favorable!

If McDonough wins at Big 10's it might actually favor him to get the 2 seed at nationals. I have to imagine that if Precin loses again he would get the 4 and an undefeated Nicholson gets the 3 seed. Then if Robles gets the 1 he would be on the same side as Precin and Matt would be with Nicholson and probably either Sanders or the winner of big 5's on his side. That would definitely be favorable!

I agree, Robles and Precin need to be on the opposite of the bracket, be it 2 and 3 or 1 and 4 I don't care, McD will have to beat one anyway to win the title but I would rather it be in the finals instead of facing them in the semi's. Not to mention he would have a better chance of majoring either Nicholson or Sanders in the semis as compared to Robles or Precin and getting more team points.

That was my point basically. I hope the reward for winning big ten this year is that you don't see Robles until the finals. He's really tearing it up this year. Although he hasn't wrestled Mcd, Precin, Nicholson, Sanders etc.

That was my point basically. I hope the reward for winning big ten this year is that you don't see Robles until the finals. He's really tearing it up this year. Although he hasn't wrestled Mcd, Precin, Nicholson, Sanders etc.

Why wouldn't it be the reward? If the winner of the Big Tens is seeded 1st then Robles will be either 2nd or 3rd, if the winner is seeded 2nd then Robles would be the #1 seed, because who else would be seeded 1st if the Big Ten Champ is the #2 seed?

while we are prognosticating(this thought frightens the hell out of me)! If Matt loses, does that put Precin #1 Robles #2 Nicholson#3 and Matt#4. Some would argue Matt at #4 as he was losing the match in which he got the fall against Precin??

I just don't see any way that Precin gets the 1 at nationals. I think that right now Robles is the odds on favorite to get it since he's undefeated with Matt having a shot if he wins this weekend since he's the defending champ. It will definitely be intersting to see how it plays out but I just want Precin and McDonough on opposite sides.

I agree with opposite sides for McD and Precin, two year ago Robles beat Precin at NCAA's then Precin came back and spanked him. I have to think Nicholson goes down again before the semis, unless he was sick last year. best chance at McD/Precin final is Precin with Robles.

What kind of coverage will there be for B10 tournament? This year is going to be crazy with so much up in the air.

What kind of coverage will there be for B10 tournament? This year is going to be crazy with so much up in the air.

The Big Ten Network is showing the finals live on Sunday starting at 3pm CST. Otherwise it is radio coverage for the rest of the tournament.