Todd Lickliter is back!

I declare this, a Lick Pic thread!

lickliter3.jpg

wow. aren't coaches supposed to move up the ranks? He might go down as the worst hire in the history of Iowa athletics.

Just looking at his dour countenance brings a whole flood of unsavory memories. My congrats again to Barta for pulling the trigger when he did.

The way I look at it is, Tom Davis was honored properly last season and Todd is finally off of Iowa's books. We are OFFICIALLY back folks!

wow. aren't coaches supposed to move up the ranks? He might go down as the worst hire in the history of Iowa athletics.

Wrong. It was the worst hire in the history of COLLEGE athletics.

Okay, all kidding aside, at least he isn't sitting on his a&& moaning, or working as an ESPN hack.

And frankly, he may just have inherited the biggest bunch of whiners, spineless wusses and screw-ups ever. And he has to have the record for a coach whose players-that-moved-on received "waivers" for immediate eligibility.

LOL. He was coming off a sweet sixteen and a national coach of the year award, it isn't like he was some hack. No he didn't work out for a number of reasons, getting players to buy into his system being at the top of list. That said I give him props for wanting to be a head coach again and not just be content being an assistant.

Is that a round-about way of saying we're stuck with Eric May another year?

Is he the last of his recruits? I agree, May had small spurts of somewhat talent at the Big-Ten level. He would benefit better at a smaller division where Lick's style of play is the only option. Nice kid, but not Big-Ten!

LOL. He was coming off a sweet sixteen and a national coach of the year award, it isn't like he was some hack. No he didn't work out for a number of reasons, getting players to buy into his system being at the top of list. That said I give him props for wanting to be a head coach again and not just be content being an assistant.

Yeah Stevens did most of the work at Butler and lick got all the credit. Barta hired the wrong butler coach. Lick will probably be making return trips to Iowa now to seek players for his new school. He has pretty deep recruiting connections with Kirkwood.

Yes, Stevens did most of the work at Butler and Lick got the credit. Barta hired the wrong Butler coach.

Latest posts