Todd Lackluster fired again

He is crying all the way to the bank. Made more in a decade that most of us make in a lifetime. And he will still land an assistant gig that will pay him six figures. Stealing from non-profit universities is better than honest work, it seems.
White Collar Crime.

Was it the no full court team press in 3 yrs or not seeing any dunks in 3 yrs?

People think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

I feel sorry for Gatens as he got totally screwed during that stent and coaching style. A legit D1 player and he had to slow his game down.
And Jarryd Cole. Terrible timing. ...

When he lost four of his top returning players after year two and Anthony Tucker couldn't stop passing out in alleys the writing was on the wall. That team he put out there in year three was not a B1G caliber team.

It was barely a Horizon League caliber team. Check out their KenPom numbers for that team sometime.

And Jarryd Cole. Terrible timing. ...

When he lost four of his top returning players after year two and Anthony Tucker couldn't stop passing out in alleys the writing was on the wall. That team he put out there in year three was not a B1G caliber team.

It was barely a Horizon League caliber team. Check out their KenPom numbers for that team sometime.

Made me chuckle.

Latest posts