Today's Illini game...

loesshillshawk

I have been a huge Hawk basketball fan since 1969...the summer of love. Not for about 7 years have I been so stoked up for a basketball game. I really think if we get the Illini tonight this team is off on a major roll. They have the confidence...just need the Illni to help us out today and get off to a rough start and let the boooo birds start to take over. Nothing would make me more happy! This being relevant again is fantastic!

I am pacing around the house like a crack head. I cannot wait for this game to start. We are almost back.

I've been unable to concentrate on anything at work today at all. I haven't been this amped for a game in a long time. I've tried to level out my expectations, but to no avail. Losing today will break my heart....and that is good thing. The apathy is gone. It feels so damn good to care about Iowa Basketball this way again!

I am pacing around the house like a crack head. I cannot wait for this game to start. We are almost back.

I like the "We are almost back" quote. I like some of the video of incoming players. Yes this team has been taking two steps forward and one step back throughout this season.

But you may be correct that a win today could spur a 5 or 6 game win streak heading into the BTT. Wow, that would be great.

There is definitely some buzz.

The question is, has Illnoise given up or are they gonna rally for their coach? My guess is, they are booking spring break trips. I hope so.

If the intent of the Illini BB team is to get their coach fired by laying down on him. Then there is no better way to do it than to get their butts kicked at home by Iowa. Not that Iowa needs them to lay down. We are capable of kicking their tails.

Latest posts