Today in How the B1G Football World Turns

Dont forget @okeefe4prez ;) Maybe we should wait until they actually play though!

SNOPES FACT CHECK: They did technically cancel the season, as I predicted. I've never heard of uncancelling a season. This is unprecedented territory.

Let me go on the record and say this is dumb. The B1G needed to start a season two weeks ago. I think within a month once it's balls cold all over Big Ten land, The Germ is gonna 'splode like Challenger when they went with throttle up.

But because I relish rubbing it in you proles' faces when you're wrong, I will gladly accept any rubbing of the face you want to do. Right now, I feel like Triple H when Rikishi gave him a stink face. Please do more. Make it hurt.

SNOPES FACT CHECK: They did technically cancel the season, as I predicted. I've never heard of uncancelling a season. This is unprecedented territory.

Let me go on the record and say this is dumb. The B1G needed to start a season two weeks ago. I think within a month once it's balls cold all over Big Ten land, The Germ is gonna 'splode like Challenger when they went with throttle up.

But because I relish rubbing it in you proles' faces when you're wrong, I will gladly accept any rubbing of the face you want to do. Right now, I feel like Triple H when Rikishi gave him a stink face. Please do more. Make it hurt.

Eh, not a fan of a good rubbing, just a mention ;) True though, they did cancel the season - but then again you did toot your own horn 3 or 4 times so it deserves some!

Last edited:
Eh, not a fan of a good rubbing, just a mention ;) True though, they did cancel the season - but then again you did toot your own horn 3 or 4 times so it deserves some!

Look, when you are on record with as many hot takes as I am, you're gonna be wrong sometimes. I will always admit when I was wrong.

Team positivity rate (number of positive tests divided by total number of tests administered):

Green 0-2%

Orange 2-5%

Red >5%

Population positivity rate (number of positive individuals divided by total population at risk):

Green 0-3.5%

Orange 3.5-7.5%

Red >7.5%

We'll see if Iowa plays

I have no problem whatsoever being wrong. My batting average is still way over .950

And the season hasn’t taken place yet. We’ll see how quick COVID nukes it.
You aren't wrong yet anyway... A month is a long time yet. Look at where we were a month ago. So yeah if anybody is counting chickens now I hope they aren't borrowing money against it.

Damn, that thing needs an air tank and respirator as well. That should do the trick. I was looking to spend more like $50 total and my big mouth got out ahead of me. Does anyone want to chip in 200 grand plus the cost of the respirators? Thanks.
If I am a senior and looking to make the NFL and need to play this season to do it, I am sure as hell buying on of those for $1400.

Saw Petras practicing throwing balls at City High and Padilla has been practicing punting there, interesting and glad to see some Hawks in my hood.

Saw Petras practicing throwing balls at City High and Padilla has been practicing punting there, interesting and glad to see some Hawks in my hood.
Pictures or videos or it didn't happen. ;) It's too bad the guys haven't been able to practice during this last month to be more ready to then they are. I like that we haven't had anybody opt out and we should be pretty healthy so far from the sounds of it.

I saw that some OSU guys that had opted out are looking to opt back in... How predictable is that? Since I can't play I don't want to but now that we can.... WTF...

Pictures or videos or it didn't happen. ;) It's too bad the guys haven't been able to practice during this last month to be more ready to then they are. I like that we haven't had anybody opt out and we should be pretty healthy so far from the sounds of it.

I saw that some OSU guys that had opted out are looking to opt back in... How predictable is that? Since I can't play I don't want to but now that we can.... WTF...
Haha, I actually have a video but not gonna post it :) Cant tell who it is from it though

Latest posts