Today in How the B1G Football World Turns

Gold, there is no way to describe what you do. Its just you.:)

Good luck to your son and thank you for his service

We are all unique thats for sure. Its not that it takes all kinds to make the world go round. We just have all kinds including me, you, and Fry. I actually kinda like Fry. I think of us as Archie and Meathead.

My wife thinks I'm cute... maybe like Rudolph.

My son, a Captain was disappointed the ceremony was only on video feed.

I would rather he was home with his wife and kids.

They gave specific numbers and I did the math. You can find it given your obsession. Never said they were lying...your words. You are the biggest bullshitter on here. You really need help.
I'm the biggest bullshitter here?

I asked the simplest of questions that would have taken you 5 seconds to answer. What newspaper and what hospitals.

You didn't answer because you can't. Because you're full of shit and want to push a narrative that isn't there.

Where Fry is mistaken is the CDC numbers are for residents of the county. The article cited 3. CDC reports 1. How many counties in the US and which day?
Where is it stated that the CDC only counts residents of a county as cases? Or is that some more garbage you fabricated to back track yourself out of a lie?

And where is the article that cites 3? I'm trying super hard to give you the benefit of the doubt but you keep digging yourself into a deeper bullshit hole.

Leave it to Nebraska to make a mistake like this:

According to a report from KETV7 in Omaha, an announcement of a Nebraska football season in 2020, as well as a Big Ten season, will come on Tuesday night. The news came from University of Nebraska President Ted Carter who, according to the report, was caught on a hot mic prior to the start of a news conference.

“We’re getting ready to announce the Huskers and Big Ten football tonight,” Carter said to Director of the National Strategic Research Institute Bob Hinson, according to the report.

https://247sports.com/Article/Big-T...eason-decision-timeline-on-hot-mic-151520689/

Great news but I don't see how a sport that depends so heavily on rankings is going to depend on those rankings when you'll have half the teams playing their first games almost a full month after the season has officially started. With that said I'm ready to watch some BIG TEN football, just not sure how it'll pan out nationwide.

The SEC doesn't start playing until Sept. 26. They would be three weeks ahead of the B1G if it begins Oct. 17. The latter can make up that ground and be in the NC picture.

Where is it stated that the CDC only counts residents of a county as cases? Or is that some more garbage you fabricated to back track yourself out of a lie?

And where is the article that cites 3? I'm trying super hard to give you the benefit of the doubt but you keep digging yourself into a deeper bullshit hole.

Give it a break. Look at the numbers and I is what they did.

I'm the biggest bullshitter here?

I asked the simplest of questions that would have taken you 5 seconds to answer. What newspaper and what hospitals.

You didn't answer because you can't. Because you're full of shit and want to push a narrative that isn't there.

I can and I won't cause you are a kinda likeable dick.

The SEC doesn't start playing until Sept. 26. They would be three weeks ahead of the B1G if it begins Oct. 17. The latter can make up that ground and be in the NC picture.

I hadn't realized it was only 3 weeks but seems so much further along. That said we all know there's a huge difference in how teams look in week 4 as opposed to how teams look in week 1. I think that could hurt the BIG TEN in terms of where they find themselves in the rankings. But your about them being able to make up the ground late in the year as they'll have more time to win voters over while they're wrapping up their season once the others have finished.

There's no perfect solution and I'm thrilled they'll be playing football again, that said I'm not sure how how the regular season can be used to create a fair and balanced (and I use that term loosely based on past seasons) playoff picture unless it was predetermined how the teams were selected.

I think it works in other sports where you have an equal number of divisions/conferences as you would playoff spots or the opportunity for wildcards, but I just don't see how it will work its self out. That said we've got conference football coming back next month so realistically other than OSU I'm not sure how/why I care about how that would affect the BIG TEN.

Latest posts