To the guys that bash Frans recruiting

I was no Lick fan but i think it's likely he would have gotten Woodbury and Gesell. Both were Iowa fans,Woodbury in particular. Gesell didn't have that impressive of offer list to keep him from coming to Iowa and playing with Adam.

No way on earth Lick gets those two, they were four star players with plenty of offers, he most likely wouldn't have gotten Ogelsby.

Lick wasn't only boring and terrible, he was inept, he wasn't even recruiting Uhtoff out of freakin CR.

Gatens was about to leave, no one was going to commit to Lick.

No way on earth Lick gets those two, they were four star players with plenty of offers, he most likely wouldn't have gotten Ogelsby.

Lick wasn't only boring and terrible, he was inept, he wasn't even recruiting Uhtoff out of freakin CR.

Gatens was about to leave, no one was going to commit to Lick.

You realize Lick had a borderline top 25 recruiting class coming in before he was fired, right? I was in no way a Lick supporter, but had he been given more time, I believe he could have turned it around.

You realize Lick had a borderline top 25 recruiting class coming in before he was fired, right? I was in no way a Lick supporter, but had he been given more time, I believe he could have turned it around.

Gatens was out the door if Lick was on his way back for his 4th season.

He would not have turned it around. Lick was in way over his head in the B1G.

The recruiting class you speak of was Marble, McCabe, Brust and Larson, right? McCabe and Marble probably never become the players they are now under Lick, Brust has been average at Wisky and who the hell knows what would have become of Larson in Iowa City.

Gatens was out the door if Lick was on his way back for his 4th season.

He would not have turned it around. Lick was in way over his head in the B1G.

The recruiting class you speak of was Marble, McCabe, Brust and Larson, right? McCabe and Marble probably never become the players they are now under Lick, Brust has been average at Wisky and who the hell knows what would have become of Larson in Iowa City.

No kidding! Lick had lost the players and fans. It didn't matter who they brought in cause more players would have left, and he was perpetually starting over every year after transfers.

I supported Lick when he was here, but he is gone now, and looking back he did much more damage than I thought he did at the time.

Latest posts