To many Bowls

Also in many cases depending on the outcome of the Bowl game and players returning it can really give a lot of momentum and positive vibes for the next season. That is normally assumed and really can't be quantified but other factors limited one could make that argument! It certainly seems to play a big role in pre season rankings!

I don't have a problem with it. Bowl games are fun. They are a reward for the players who do all the work. To me, they are no different than the non-conference games at the beginning of the year.....they don't count for the conference or division championships and also do not matter in the national championship consideration anymore unless a team is in the "final four".....what's the harm???

I can also argue that a 5-7 Nebraska team that lost FOUR games on the last play of the game is a lot better team than many of the teams getting bowl bids.....if Nebraska gets a bid, they should take it

I'm all for more bowls.....I love watching college football and I will watch every bowl game. If a school wants to accept a bid and lose money in the process, that is their choice and I will applaud them for giving me something to watch late at night in the middle of the week. :)

Latest posts