To be the man, you got to beat the man. Wooo!!! Official Ohio St game thread.

Thought ol Fran coached pretty well today. Seemed like he had good rotations out there most of the time, called a good time out after the Buckeye run, used Joe T and Jbo wisely,and got out of that zone when he needed. Great win on the road.

I feel like we are not giving Keegan enough love. My gawd was he outstanding on the defensive end and crashing the boards.
Totally agree! Rebounds, loose balls, steals, and some nice finishes around the rim! Loved how aggressive he was! Once he gets stronger he will be able finish those contested shots around the rim better too!

By the way if anyone wants to truly put the icing on the cake and see Alford getting his ass handed to him, Nevada is on FS1 right now.

JT seemed to play way more relaxed and was just himself. He's going to make mistakes folks, that's the nature of a player who plays at 100 mph. But today he didn't make very many mistakes.

HUGE win for Iowa, they really needed that to avoid the 5 seed.
I think it really helped that he was given more of a leash and more time before getting yanked. He wasn't removed after his first TO and played more under control.

Thought ol Fran coached pretty well today. Seemed like he had good rotations out there most of the time, called a good time out after the Buckeye run, used Joe T and Jbo wisely,and got out of that zone when he needed. Great win on the road.
I did too. We all were pretty certain OSU would come out the 2nd half and make a run. They weren't going to let us just boat race them they are better then that. So yeah they made their run to start the 2nd and saw what adjustments they were making and then earned the win the rest of the way. It was a solid coaching job I'd say for sure.

Maryland a sneaky team? I just realized they are .500 in conference play. I could swear a month ago they were done.
Check out Purdue speaking of sneaky.

Painter may be the best coach in the league if you want to allow for Izzo's lifetime achievement status. Dude loses more talent at the end of the year than anyone else, then simply reloads.

Who knew that our innocuous conference season opening win against them would eventually carry the significance it does now!

slow your roll. lets not get crazy. at best he is ryan bowen or a slightly better version of his Dad. which we will all sign up for if that is the case.
Bowen played eight years in the League, which is about 7.5 more than Diamond Stone did.

Latest posts