To be the man, you got to beat the man. Wooo!!! Official Ohio St game thread.

Good team effort............Murray keeps showing things I haven't seen from a Hawk BB player in a long time but all contributed certainly. Also thought coach used Touissant and Bohannon very effectively today. Garza found his touch again.

Let's win out.

Nice! Crisp passing, defense throughout, aggressive rebounding, and some better shot selection. Took the OSU run after the half and reset/regrouped like we hope. K Murray plays well and Nunge is not missed today and they can absorb that if they don't find themselves in foul trouble. Should be shortening the rotation this time of year anyhow. Took that Michigan second half and used it. just have to keep it up. Shame as they should have swept them. 89 points in a home loss was not one of their better days and they flipped it here but still the first game was a quality win we missed out on.

Just keep it up and no more injuries in the last two. Keep it up and a deep B1G tourney run is realistic this year.

Helluva W girls

Curtsy princesses disney GIF - Find on GIFER

Just goes to show dog on a player like I did last Thursday, on Trussaint, and they rebound and make you look dumb. That’s fine I would rather be eating crow and the Hawks winning, go Hawks.

Good team effort............Murray keeps showing things I haven't seen from a Hawk BB player in a long time but all contributed certainly. Also thought coach used Touissant and Bohannon very effectively today. Garza found his touch again.

Let's win out.
Remember when we used to wonder what it would look like if Nicholas Baer had NBA athleticism? Well now we know.

Latest posts