TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

If your three-year starter senior QB isn't the best QB in the state, you should probably check your bench and see if there's someone else who can give it a go.

I wanna hear from the dorks who watched Miami and Rutgers and said this team was gonna win the west.
But Miami was a good team lol. This ISU team is not good. We just are not good, our schemes suck, we are getting outcoached, and our vaunted offensive line cannot get a simple 3rd and 1.

I wanna hear from the dorks who watched Miami and Rutgers and said this team was gonna win the west.

Right now I am re-evaluating and Wisky will kill us if we play like this. Did the coaches even prepare a slightly different game plan against a team and coaching staff in Ames that we play every year and who knows our tendencies????

I thought we might clobber Michigan but maybe not now.

We cant sprint ISM deep through their coverage???? Just once????

Not sure about the coaching here. PParker finally brought a blitz.

Why is the Iowa fan base so thin-skinned? I mean, there’s some frustrating stuff that happens, but it’s like, a one possession game lol. Reading this thread you’d think we’re getting blown out by Illinois. Maybe Iowa State is just a solid team, Iowa has some weaknesses, and it’s a tough environment?

Latest posts