TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

I don’t mind the first down overthrow.... there was some pressure coming and you have 2 more downs to pick it up.

But you gotta find a way to get it to Nico there on 3rd. He found quite a bit of space.
I think he was actually throwing that away.

Stanley needs to play like a 3rd year starter for us to win, especially with our depleted secondary. He's not playing like that yet but he can turn this around.

On a positive note...at least their locker room isnt pastel pink today since they are spending so much time there.

Well when you try to be excellent at running the same offensive plays for twenty years regardless of personnel, that give the opponent twenty years to figure out how to stop those same plays.

That’s why most games are always so close. It also hurts a program when the vital skill positions are average at best.

Oh, another overthrown pass by Stanley. It looks like “on the road Stanley” is living up to reputation once again. This line the old weekly Batman show.................. “ tune in next week, same time, same channel.” Only the older guys will remember that weekly show.

I don’t think Iowa has been as predictable in the first 15 minutes than they typically are. Truth is, unless you have coaching changes, most teams run from the same playbook throughout a coaches tenure

I don’t mind the first down overthrow.... there was some pressure coming and you have 2 more downs to pick it up.

But you gotta find a way to get it to Nico there on 3rd. He found quite a bit of space.

NS did a nice job of buying time, the throw itself wasn't that difficult. Nico was open.

Latest posts