TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

ISU D line getting the better of Iowa d-line. Neither team can move the ball conventionally. The game is shaping up exactly as I foresaw.

Clean up the trickeration plays and Iowa will be just fine.

As long as the defense scores. Stanley's skills are so far behind his physical "look".
As long as he never has to step on the field against a pro defense, he'll be a great pro.

Hopefully this delay can help get Stanley's head on straight! It's weird to watch a senior lose his composure, he's been in this situation before.

This game is up for grabs

Sorely need our receivers to grab Stan's tosses

No matter where they are
Well, maybe if he can get the ball within 10 feet of the receiver. Absolutely awful for a 3 year starter to still be struggling with his accuracy.

Well Parker need to make some adjustments during this rain delay. Brian can do the same.

This far we like like our old selves from years past. Beat up a lower non-conference tier teams and play like a quadriplegic against a mid tier power five team. Sigh.

Brady, Brady, Brady — i think you do a good job but ....

The problem isn’t what ISU’s defense is doing to Iowa’s offense. Iowa’s offense doesn’t need to figure anything out.

Nate Stanley is doing to Iowa’s offense what Nate Stanley does.

Some good Nate.

Some bad Nate.
to wide open receivers.
At key points.

With all the tipped passes were damn lucky Stanley hasnt thrown an interception yet. Glad to see the passes this season but with a team like isu and as many RBs that we have in the bullpen just run it down their throat.

We are so much better then ISU. Lets execute and dominate.
Based on budget and hype. Fully agree. Like I said earlier in the week, if we truly are so much better, it’s ass kicking time with no excuses. Get beat (again) and no room for the “they wanted it more” and “it’s their super bowl” and all that. The resources, support, hype and ferentz worship is large enough this shouldn’t be a contest annually

I don’t think Iowa has been as predictable in the first 15 minutes than they typically are. Truth is, unless you have coaching changes, most teams run from the same playbook throughout a coaches tenure

and that’s the problem as we struggle to be a top 100 offense from a coaching staff that is a top twenty pay scale.

I know this game is a long way from being over and it will be in the second half where the coaching staff, player skill, and player stamina come into affect. Can only hope for the best.

Might be watching the end of this game under MoonLight

Is it that Campbell is that much better a coach? Or is it that Ferentz is that average a coach that plays not to lose?

Latest posts