TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

Why is Pemsl denying his guy instead of staying closer to the lane to help more in penetration??

His guy was way deep and no threat to shoot.

Holy smokes. Guess they just went to get a tan. JBo must have forgotten how to shoot he's been off so far this year. The lack of shots for Garza really sucks. They must be packing it in daring us to shoot it? I can't watch it
According to what I've heard, he's got plantar faciatis...that ain't getting better this year...

Down 20 at half. Yikes. Givin up 37 isn't the worst thing ever but for the offense to only put up 17 isn't good at all. JBo has to be better at doing what he's best at..

This team will be fine... it's one bad half in one bad game... they will play in the NCAA... those of us who remain rational and don't jump off the roof will enjoy the season. The rest of you... who knows?

This team will be fine... it's one bad half in one bad game... they will play in the NCAA... those of us who remain rational and don't jump off the roof will enjoy the season. The rest of you... who knows?

NCAAs?! This is a guards game and Iowa has none. This team I'm watching is outclassed athletically by a team picked 5th in the Sun Belt

I'm not panicked - lots of season, gelling to play. Very bad half, hope they can come out and get it righted. First team they've played with a pulse. I would like to see less rotation. Please... please. Please play Jordan, Cook, Nunge, Garza and Moss the whole 2nd half... and sub slightly. PLEASE.

You're crazy. If they get blown out, it's a terrible loss and it also erases Cincy from an already-laughable non-con schedule. They could go 11-7 in the Big 10 after this loss and still likely not get an at-large. I'm sure they'll win some games, but that doesn't change the way teams get selected for the NCAA tournament.

I don't know if you've noticed this, but they are very handsy & pushy with us which is pretty much how you want to beat Iowa. Get physical and we'll cower like little babies.