TJ Hockenson To The Vikes

You shittin me? That's crazy awesome. I'm a 49ers fan but I can get down with this. He was originally from NW Iowa up by Cherokee before he moved down to Chariton. He's gotta be over the moon to be going there.

You shittin me? That's crazy awesome. I'm a 49ers fan but I can get down with this. He was originally from NW Iowa up by Cherokee before he moved down to Chariton. He's gotta be over the moon to be going there.
I'd think so. I've gotten so used to being kicked in the gonads as a Vikings fan that I don't wanna get too excited, but this year is going pretty good so far...

Good for TJ, way to get out of Detroit! So many careers are lost to the Lions, I am glad he won't be one of them.
Now time to get Matt out of there too.

I'd think so. I've gotten so used to being kicked in the gonads as a Vikings fan that I don't wanna get too excited, but this year is going pretty good so far...
Long ways to go yet obviously but the Packers don't look worth a shit and who else is there to even worry about? Looks like clear sailing to the playoffs anyway unless something stupid happens

Packers are headed for 9-8, 8-9. That helps the Vikings big time. And it's a long time coming. They've been spoiled with 30 years of back to back hall of fame Quarterbacks. But even Rodgers, or Tom Brady for that matter, can't defeat Father Time.

Hey while were talking NFL, a big pet peeve of mine reared it's ugly head Sunday (and yes I did tune in for a bit) Chicago's Justin Fields took a sack ON A TWO POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! You never do that. In a dead ball situation an interception or fumble does not hurt you. You get rid of it and hope someone can make a play.

Nate Stanley did it at Wisconsin in 2019 when he ran the QB draw in a potential game tying 2 point conversion situation. He didn't try to reach the ball across the plane.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Reach for the plane. If you fumble it doesn't hurt you there. That's where a coach has to get in the player's ear and remind him to go against the natural tendency to protect the ball near the goal line.

Packers are headed for 9-8, 8-9. That helps the Vikings big time. And it's a long time coming. They've been spoiled with 30 years of back to back hall of fame Quarterbacks. But even Rodgers, or Tom Brady for that matter, can't defeat Father Time.

Hey while were talking NFL, a big pet peeve of mine reared it's ugly head Sunday (and yes I did tune in for a bit) Chicago's Justin Fields took a sack ON A TWO POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! You never do that. In a dead ball situation an interception or fumble does not hurt you. You get rid of it and hope someone can make a play.

Nate Stanley did it at Wisconsin in 2019 when he ran the QB draw in a potential game tying 2 point conversion situation. He didn't try to reach the ball across the plane.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Reach for the plane. If you fumble it doesn't hurt you there. That's where a coach has to get in the player's ear and remind him to go against the natural tendency to protect the ball near the goal line.
I was at that game and he would have made it into the end zone easily until he ran into the F^%#ing ref. who felt it necessary to be standing on the freaking one yard line in front of the play. It slowed him down just enough to allow the linebackers to recover and stop Nate. Most bullshit play of the year, no reason for that ref to be in that position.

I was at that game and he would have made it into the end zone easily until he ran into the F^%#ing ref. who felt it necessary to be standing on the freaking one yard line in front of the play. It slowed him down just enough to allow the linebackers to recover and stop Nate. Most bullshit play of the year, no reason for that ref to be in that position.
Maybe it was the same ref who didn't acknowledge Kirk's time out request on the goal line at Penn State the year before.....

I was there as well and remember the umpire now that you mention it. Had a great comeback going there with the TD's to ISM and Teacy.

Latest posts