Time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian, official IA vs IU Game Thread

As much as Indiana beat us up in the paint, we stayed close enough to have a chance at the end.The 3 pt play by Perkins and Jbo hitting the prayer was about as good as it gets. I'm firing up a few more Old Milwaukees just because damn it.

I remember back to when fans didn’t want Jordan Bohannon back and criticize Fran for not hitting the portal harder. Iowa needed outside shooting. I argued there was no one in the portal better than Jordan at that. I’m not trying to celebrate that I felt that way, I’m celebrating that Jordan proved me right.

I was busy at work today and didn’t get a chance to watch or follow the game, but finally got a lunch break.

Connected on Hulu on my iPhone and was saddened to see we were behind by nine points with under five minutes left. Acknowledged the great conference season we had and was looking forward to the NCAA tourney.

“NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND” ……………..

That last Bo shot doesn’t count because he didn’t call bank!

I recorded the game and will catch the game re-run after work.

I remember back to when fans didn’t want Jordan Bohannon back and criticize Fran for not hitting the portal harder. Iowa needed outside shooting. I argued there was no one in the portal better than Jordan at that. I’m not trying to celebrate that I felt that way, I’m celebrating that Jordan proved me right.
You are right InGoodCo. I still say the twitter stuff and all of that is not productive (out of JBo in the past and others). There is no question he was struggling along with others.

But, they are playing to a level now that we only could have wished them to be playing at it at this time........they are tough and winning. They are not choking (ok minus the free throw shooting at Illinois). Still, all considering, they win by double digits there if they take care of business.

They are doing something about it. Whatever is fueling them.

Iowa is a team to be reckoned with at the moment at the exact right time.

I totally did not see this coming and I'm loving it. This could be really special.

Maybe I was good luck today. Wasn’t thinking that when Perkins gave up that tying basket.

It’s really working bringing Joe off the bench, he can just let it go 100%, he is good in spurts. Love the toughness questions by the announcers. Iowa just cut out Indiana’s heart and ate it.

C'mon, man. You are having your "I told you so" moment. Btw, there is nothing wrong with that.

I love the guys on social media. It’s just a closer look into their lives as a fan. They deserve a voice and rarely do I disagree with anything they tweet, so I don’t get the issue.