Time to bench Woodbury???

Yep, we more or less agree. I will be glad when Woodbury is a physically developed junior with a mature body...and is knocking around the first year players trying to make the transition from AAU and high school ball.

I think we pretty much agree. If he's hit a wall it's mostly in his head. He just hasn't played enough physically to have hit a wall. He's hardly working up a sweat in the games. Unless practice is killing him. I'm sure he's working way harder in practice then in games. But I'm not sure how hard they push em in practice at this point in the season but its way more work then he's been getting in the games.

Both Basabe & McCabe average more minutes than Woody.

What games have we started slow??? Seems to me there have been more games that we started well and struggled late in the first half.
What games has Woody even been on the floor to finish the game?

This isn't an issue.

Better set of shoulders than Woodbury's?

rrodr2028012867_p1_1-0_150x296.

Gabe sucks on offense, he can't catch the ball and has zero offense game.

Basbe should be playing 30+ minutes per game.
The oddest thing I see Fran do is pull Woodbury after two quick fouls. What are you saving him for? Who cares if he foul out, we have sufficient depth at that position.

I have also wondered what the point of pulling Woody after 2 fouls is. It's fine to take him out for awhile but keeping him out for the entire half pretty much guarantees he won't be effective the rest of the game.

I have also wondered what the point of pulling Woody after 2 fouls is. It's fine to take him out for awhile but keeping him out for the entire half pretty much guarantees he won't be effective the rest of the game.

Fran is not the only coach who will rigidly benches a player who collects two fouls in the first half. It is just his philosophy.

Fran is not the only coach who will rigidly benches a player who collects two fouls in the first half. It is just his philosophy.

I get why he does it and I know he occasionally breaks his own rule. I just think he should break it more often with woody. It's not like he is in at the end of games anyway.

Latest posts