Time For Ferentz To Break Out The Hoody!

MelroseHawkins

Ok. I seem to recall one year where Iowa had a couple losses and started slow then Ferentz broke out the good luck hoody. Iowa went on quite a run finishing very well. Was this the year that Iowa beat Penn St. on Murray's last second field goal. The hoody works. I think he should really think about breaking it out tomorrow. It's going to be cold so don't be surprised to see him in it and an Iowa WIN!!!

83634149.jpg.13819.0_crop_340x234.jpg

While I don't think a hoody is going to decide whether we win or lose I'd rub a lamp if it would help our team get straightened out.

Someone is on an epic vote down quest today. They're voting a lot of comments down.. Seems they are not having a real good day.

We have a ton of cyfan trolls like hutch, anyonebutyou, okoro and a few others who've made accounts to come over and down vote but are to much of a coward to post. I guess they're reaching for something to lift their life up since their football can't do it. People who try to bring others down in order to lift themselves up are the true losers and everyone can see that but them. We also have a lot of people who've been reading the board for a long time who are posting a lot now and some think if another has an opposing point of view they should down voted. Apparently freedom of speech is not a right on this board according to some. I'll give you an update on who it is after this post receives its share of down votes.

I don’t think all the luck in the world will help this unimaginative offensive game plan. Instead of breaking out the hoody I hope he break his foot off in GDs back side!

That made me laugh out loud, literally. I had a candy corn about hit the computer monitor. Well done, sir! :D

I am concerned that you are eating candy corn alone...they should be mix with a 70/30 blend of salted peanuts. If you do not do that with your candy corn then it’s like throwing for a 3 yard check down on 3rd and 20.

Feel free to hit the little green button it likes to be touched.

I am concerned that you are eating candy corn alone...they should be mix with a 70/30 blend of salted peanuts. If you do not do that with your candy corn then it’s like throwing for a 3 yard check down on 3rd and 20.

Feel free to hit the little green button it likes to be touched.

It's weird that you named it your "little green button"! :eek:

Someone is on an epic vote down quest today. They're voting a lot of comments down.. Seems they are not having a real good day.

Anyonebutyou comes over from cyfan to down vote and run away without posting because he's a coward. I would guess after his wife and kids beat him up he goes to the homeless shelter and steals someone's laptop to down vote. He has a whole gang of cyfans with them. They used to down vote anything said about the clowns but now it;s everything. He down voted the thread I started for the Northwestern game. I guess it makes them feel good because they think it upsets us. That's a problem with people with a single digit IQ, they never figure it out. Hey, at least the got a degree from ISU with that IQ.

Ok. I seem to recall one year where Iowa had a couple losses and started slow then Ferentz broke out the good luck hoody. Iowa went on quite a run finishing very well. Was this the year that Iowa beat Penn St. on Murray's last second field goal. The hoody works. I think he should really think about breaking it out tomorrow. It's going to be cold so don't be surprised to see him in it and an Iowa WIN!!!

83634149.jpg.13819.0_crop_340x234.jpg

I think I still have the stocking cap I was wearing during that Penn St. game, but not sure where it is....It's somewhere around here...**** Now I gotta find it!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MelroseHawkins
I was going to fix that one for you, but didn't think Jon would appreciate that one. ;)

I guess I'm getting a thumbs down; cause I found this hilarious!

"one off"