time for change

You beat me to the punch with this post. Some people post game yesterday saying Ohio State is a horrible team, etc., etc. etc. Some teams take longer to come together and their record isn't always reflective of what they become.

Seriously?? This MSU team this year is well below an average Izzo coached team. I hope OSU wins. I always feel better when MSU loses. :)

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. In a lot of cases 2 doubles could be much better than 1 home run. If they came back to back - you'd have scored 1 run and have another in scoring position.
The computer geeks never know their sports do they??

Ohio state is going to take Sparty down!!!!

So....

If they do the unthinkable and get the automatic bid, which league team gets the shaft.

Of course it doesn't have to be a league team, but can't see the committee taking ten out of this league.

Nine are currently projected.

So....

If they do the unthinkable and get the automatic bid, which league team gets the shaft.

Of course it doesn't have to be a league team, but can't see the committee taking ten out of this league.

Without putting too much thought into this. Penn St.?

1 final 4 in 43 years
1 sweet 16 in 23 years
1 conference title in 44 years

At some point, you gotta realize you are who you are and there's no magic coach laying in the weeds that's going to just come in and change that sort of history.

you would think at some point Iowa fans would just learn love a consistent winner who competes, gets to the dance and produces great players and exciting basketball

That's not settling for mediocre, that's not wanting more, it's being realistic about the program you follow.

Without putting too much thought into this. Penn St.?
Shifting gears slightly, did you see Rutgers rough up Purdue?

Boilers survived, but they knew they were in a game. They will be in another dogfight tomorrow. Buckeyes have a decent chance of playing Sunday. They're getting stronger as this weekend goes on.

Boilers survived, but they knew they were in a game. They will be in another dogfight tomorrow. Buckeyes have a decent chance of playing Sunday. They're getting stronger as this weekend goes on.

I'm rooting for OSU to run the table. I want to see it.

So....

Lol, let’s take a survey. Then will call the tournament team and tell them our results. Let me see here……… Michigan State or Wisconsin. I choose MSU.

Can we choose two? PLEASE???

Bloody Barroom Brawl

Bar Brawl GIF - Bar Brawl - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh my my! OSU has Sparty down nine at the intermission.

Quick! Izzo doesn't know what he's doing. He must go. His players melt every time the lights are bright.

Shit happens. It's 18-22 year olds and you can't control it. Get over yourself prople.
That’s pretty harsh, North.