Tim McCormick is just bad at his job

I sent Jon a text message at 6:15 tonight -
"McCormick is on color tonight. Ugh."

So, just for the record, I was already on the "I Don't Like McCormick" bandwagon.

This is funny. We play horrible so now everyone hates the announcer. Didn't hear a word about him after Saturday's win against Penn State.

If you like Tim McCormick, then you have THEE WORST taste in color commentators. The guy is absolutely BRUTAL. Says just some of the dumbest ****. You two related or something?

It makes watching ESPNU unbearable.
Watching Iowa athletics is becoming unbearable. I feel sorry for the announcers.

Jeebus man. Could you be any more negative? ****, I thought I was negative, but you make me look positive as ****! Just step away from the keyboard for a little bit and take a chill pill. What did you expect from this Iowa bball team going into the season? Honestly..

Jeebus man. Could you be any more negative? ****, I thought I was negative, but you make me look positive as ****! Just step away from the keyboard for a little bit and take a chill pill. What did you expect from this Iowa bball team going into the season? Honestly..

Well, sitting in front of a TV and watching players play a game is taxing I guess.

He does not bother me...I am way too focused on the action on the court,I guess.
He is very enthusiastic,and exuberant,which is ok by me.

Favorite college bb color guys?

1. Dakich.
1A. Kellogg
2.Gottlieb
3. Bilas
4. Elmore
5. Keno Davis- newbie,but I thought he had some good insight.

Why isn't ESPN putting their best announcers in meaningless games between two also-rans? Because they hate Iowa, that's why.

I didn't witness him for the PSU game since I was there, but he was awful last night. I said it a hundred times during the game "this announcer is making a fool of himself." Even an ISU student texted me saying how awful he was doing.

Well done.

This is also why Woodbury was downgraded to the 51st best recruit in the nation.

Since you don't have a post-season article to punch out, you and Herby should team up on an expose' about this. It will give us something to talk about after the Big Ten tournament.

He does not bother me...I am way too focused on the action on the court,I guess.
He is very enthusiastic,and exuberant,which is ok by me.

Favorite college bb color guys?

1. Dakich.
1A. Kellogg
2.Gottlieb
3. Bilas
4. Elmore
5. Keno Davis- newbie,but I thought he had some good insight.

Where is Gus Johnson? Should be #1.

Latest posts