Tiger Woods- stick a fork in him!

He should bounce back. I mean he's a millionaire that plays a game for money. How bad can life really be? Plus, now he can pick up whores in clubs all he wants without getting in trouble.

He needs to look on the bright side... I know I would.

He may have a whole new outlook on life, after the divorce/bad pub.
He is very young, very rich and he can do whatever he wants.
If he decided to hang up the clubs, it wouldnt surprise me in the least.

He should have taken the entire year off to get his xxxx together. But, when you're Tiger Woods, you can do what you want. Will be interesting to see if he plays in the Ryder Cup.

I agree...the man is a shadow of his former self. I'd be surprised if he wins another major. He definitely won't beat Nicklaus' record now.

I agree...the man is a shadow of his former self. I'd be surprised if he wins another major. He definitely won't beat Nicklaus' record now.

Hes still relatively young and in great shape. I wouldnt bet against him. Hes got too much talent to not figure it out again

Please.. Time heals all wounds. He just needs about a year to get his head straight and he will be killing it again. He will break Jack's record bet on it. The guy has like 15 years of pro golf left in him.

Looks like Tiger Woods' heart just isn't in it at Bridgestone - News - FOX Sports on MSN

Tiger now tied for 70th place. This guy is a complete mess mentally and he may never recover. I love the fact that they do not have a cut at Bridgestone so unless he quits he has 2 more days of this.

I'd love to hear Mr. Jason Miller chime in....he was the biggest Tiger supporter around for years.

IMO...good riddance!

good job iahawk20, and i agree. Mr. Jason Miller wasn't the only Mr. Miller who was a huge Tiger Woods fan.......

Couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

Please.. Time heals all wounds. He just needs about a year to get his head straight and he will be killing it again. He will break Jack's record bet on it. The guy has like 15 years of pro golf left in him.

I don't know Man. This guy is totally ****ed...mentally. That was his game, his calling card, what MADE him...as much as his ability anyway. Now, he's not getting ***...from anybody.

I don't see how he recovers.

He was the golden boy who could do no wrong, loved by the galleries.

Now we know what he was -- a complete and utter fraud.

The galleries now are ambivalent and the kids no longer worship him (why should they - he is a terrible role model).

This bum is done. And he is a bum.

Common sense said Tiger Woods would struggle this season. He should have taken the year off IMO.

To the person who said no way he breaks Jack's record. Maybe he won't but I wouldn't put money on him not doing it. How soon we forget how close he was this year in the Master's and US Open.

Is pretty obvious that Tiger's personal life is bringing him down. When Tiger gets his life back in order and a gets a new coach. I will say it now. Watch the %%%% out.

I'm not sure he will come back, for several reasons:

1. Golf is 99% mental. His mental picture of himself cannot be good. The galleries are negative now (lots of negative comments that he can hear). The press is negative. His family support is gone. The whole vibe has changed. It is having a huge impact on his game.

2. Championship golf is a young man's game. Nicklaus only won one major past the age of 40. Palmer quit winning at age 34. Watson never won past his thirties. Hogan won his last major at the age of 40. Tiger is 35 now. The years are taking their toll. His window is closing (he has not won a major in over 2 years). He probably has 4 or 5 good years left, but no more.

I predict he will not break the Nicklaus record.

He needs to get out there and "Ho" around. My guess is he just isn't getting enough of the right action... He just needs to get back into the swing of it...

Latest posts