Tickets sales must be good

It took us a good 20-30 minutes to get through online, could not get through on the phone. Got 3 tix, KK, row 22 at 1:30.
I was logged into my account ready to buy right at 1 and got booted by the refresh and could not get back in then. It was annoying. All good now.
Sounds like ticket sales must be going pretty good though.

Got in right at 1pm and ordered 5 tickets. II Row 13.

Took a little time to wait but was worth it. So excited for tomorrow night.

Got my tickets, but will be sitting in the student section, only my 3rd iowa bball game ever. I challange anyone to be louder than me tomorrow. :)

Just got 2 in section E row 28. That is more or less behind the frickin basket. I hope this means it will be a full house!

Last edited:
I sent the wife down for tickets in person today. She called to say she'd do it tomorrow cause the lines were too long. I told her to her tail back down there now. I can really keep her in line when needed.

5,200 tickets have been sold so far according to Pat Harty on Twitter. I still need to get mine as well so it looks like we'll be above 7,000. I saw someone post an over/under at 7,000... Going to have to go with the over.

5,200 tickets have been sold so far according to Pat Harty on Twitter. I still need to get mine as well so it looks like we'll be above 7,000. I saw someone post an over/under at 7,000... Going to have to go with the over.

I wonder if that number just reflects the ticket sales from season ticket holders. If people are already getting tickets in row 28 and above then this game is selling out fast.

Played around with the box office site a bit... tickets in the two sections on the half court line are sold out, other sideline sections are full up to the mid-30s rows. Corners full up to row 20-25, the non-student end is full up to about row 15.

I'll take a wild guess and say there will be 11,000+ people there. Even if it's substantially less than that is going to feel quite full as everyone will fill in from the bottom up.

Played around with the box office site a bit... tickets in the two sections on the half court line are sold out, other sideline sections are full up to the mid-30s rows. Corners full up to row 20-25, the non-student end is full up to about row 15. I'll take a wild guess and say there will be 11,000 people there. Even if it's substantially less than that is going to feel quite full as everyone will fill in from the bottom up.

yeah I'm just gonna take the non student side.

Yeah I almost threw my monitor out the window trying to buy tickets earlier. Of course, you couldn't get through to the box office phone line so you had to try your 'luck' online. However, after 2 different site errors and releasing my tickets both times, I was finally able to get tickets in Row 34...not nearly as good as the first set of tickets I attempted to purchase. At least I'm in I guess...

Yeah i was tinkering around it alot, seems like all of any descent tickets are gone, but I wondering if they are holding the better tickets for season tickets owners and then later will release those after they have some time to decline the tickets.

Season ticket holders had their chance from last night until noon today. I don't think they are holding any back.

Yeah i was tinkering around it alot, seems like all of any descent tickets are gone, but I wondering if they are holding the better tickets for season tickets owners and then later will release those after they have some time to decline the tickets.

No way, season ticket holders had their chance. The game is in 27 hours.

ok got ya, If they aren't holding any back then we are clearly going to have over 10,000, judging by what's left. Maybe even get close to a sellout by tomorrow night

Latest posts