Ticket renewal came today, who's in, who's out?

I am 6 hours away (from Iowa City) but if I lived 30 minutes away, I wouldn't buy any...I don't want to reward boredom and nepotism...if Iowa becomes interesting, exciting...I will watch on TV...

I did put money down for Vegas Golden Knights NHL season tickets for next year, however.
You got that big balla money to fly back and forth to Vegas even if you sell three fourths of them, your profile should be revfatstacks73.

Congratulations on whatever you did with your life.

The best value per dollar by FAR is baseball season tix. $75 to sit wherever you want, in bigger seats then any other sport. And we have a coach who knows how to win.

Last edited:
The best value per dollar by FAR is baseball season tix. $75 to sit wherever you want, in bigger seats then any other sport. And we have a coach who knows how to win.

Heller's career win percentage at Iowa is .615. Ferentz is .595. Both know how to win.

Not me. I WANT the stadium (and Carver) to be empty. It is literally the only thing short of a embezzlement or sexual assault that will result in change in the athletic department. I'm out until the AD changes.

Then why you here paying attention at all????? You watch on TV I am sure and your eyeballs on the tv are bring in $$$$ to Barta.

until you deem him terrible. How many seasons does he get to win a natty before you want to toss him?

until you deem him terrible. How many seasons does he get to win a natty before you want to toss him?
Great point. You just keep on enjoying your high graduation stats and extensions for Fran and Kirk. I have to assume you’re one of the bigger boosters pampered by Barta; I can’t think of one logical reason you’d support the guy so hard. Did he autograph one of your Kinnick Bricks for you? Is that the reason?

Latest posts