Thursday

hawkjunkie

It is here! 7pm this Thursday. Let the season begin! I am super stoked. Looking forward to seeing what the newbies can do.

On Iowa!

Yup, it's fun being stoked about a game vs Sioux Falls but I'm very anxious to see what lineups Fran puts out there. Heard Fran talking on the radio yesterday about how the young guys' game changes depending on who they're on the court with. Fran mentioned Moss may have the most potential but is inconsistent so far. He was also asked why he didn't recruit a 7 footer. His answer was that if he can't find the right guy he's not going to recruit him just cause he's 7 feet tall. He'd rather take the most talented player. Can't wait to see the new group and who emerges.

I'll be watching - i broke down and bought a new laptop - just couldn't go into this season depending on a phone ha. CAN NOT WAIT!

no, hence the plus. I think it's 9.99 a month - buy it for the first 2 exhibitions and cancel it, that's what I'm doing.

no, hence the plus. I think it's 9.99 a month - buy it for the first 2 exhibitions and cancel it, that's what I'm doing.

Yeah I looked at it and not that I can't afford the $10... but I'll probably forget to cancel and it's just a pain. A few years back I paid the subscription through hawkeye sports to get some video. I remember being frustrated when I would see others on this board getting a free link.

Yeah I looked at it and not that I can't afford the $10... but I'll probably forget to cancel and it's just a pain. A few years back I paid the subscription through hawkeye sports to get some video. I remember being frustrated when I would see others on this board getting a free link.
Last few years , I've been frustrated with basketball coverages on the Hawks. I 'll just keep busy counting sheep while I take a nap.
th

Can you watch replays of these online games? Also if you can, are they still subscription only or are they free after they're not live?

Has FranMac named a Starting 5 as yet? Very curious.

I think it will be

Mikey
Sapp
Pete
Ute
Woody

Then, Dom Uhl, Dale Jones, Isaiah Moss, Ellingson? Andrew Fleming, etc.

Has FranMac named a Starting 5 as yet? Very curious.

I think it will be

Mikey
Sapp
Pete
Ute
Woody

Then, Dom Uhl, Dale Jones, Isaiah Moss, Ellingson? Andrew Fleming, etc.

I like that line up. Three very capable guards who are capable from hitting from anywhere on the court. Two bigs that can run the floor and have size good enough to defend the basket. Also Uthoff may be as good of shooter as anyone on the floor.

I think you can log in for free if it is on BTN2GO. I believe BTNPlus is strictly pay per view.

I was wondering about that also. I have the BTN2GO app on my iPhone along with an NCAA basketball app that will let you watch a lot of games free as long as you have certain cable providers who are approved. I have At&T Uverse which has worked out great in regards to mobile assess. If I can find a wifi connection then I can watch most of the games without using up all my monthly data on my IPhone 6.

I do look forward to this game a lot. I don't expect that Peter Jok and the seniors will play a lot. This will be a great chance to see the new players.

I know. I already pay them money for exactly this type of shtuff, that Iowa has consistently gotten shortchanged on...

Greed. Got to hate it.

It's called Economics 101. If you want a nice Hot tub, or
Premium channel, pay the provider who offers the product or service

'Murica

I bit the bullet and subscribed. There was a box that was checked that stated "Yes, I would like to Auto-Renew" I just unchecked the box. Hopefully that works but I know I'll have to keep an eye on it. Looking forward to the game and season.