Thursday and Friday Night CFB Games

I thought Sanders was very raw last year: couldn't find secondary receivers, held onto the ball WAY too long, etc. Last night was a different story: threw every type of ball -- short, medium, long, short touch passes, sideline-to-sideline, under pressure -- just a stunning display of accuracy and touch. He's the real deal. He got hit WHILE THROWING 3 times and somehow each pass got to its intended target -- I don't think I've ever seen that. Special.
If they stay healthy, I fully expect both he and Hunter to go Top 5 in NFL draft.
I agree with a lot of this, but I think the issues lie more with his decision making (or dad's decision making) and thought he still held the ball too long. While I won't pretend to be a draft expert (or any kind of football expert for that matter) I think the decision making will cost them games this year against better secondaries and the clock management was absolutely atrocious and very well could have cost them the game. While the play calling ignorance isn't necessarily on the QB he has to be the one making the decisions to move the chains and ultimately the PI call (which was the right call) may have won them the game when they tried to give NDSU an opportunity to score by giving them the ball back with pathetic clock management.

That's too funny!
Had that minor league baseball firework night feel to it. "Regardless of the score or outcome, show up tonight and see the fireworks". Or maybe sportsmanship at it's finest...you won the game you get the fireworks.

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Nebraska could be playing Satan's Devils and I would be wearing Team Satan colors.

Ironically, I agree with you that I like Rhule. I don't like Prime. At all. So, if Nebraska wins I won't be totally unhappy. But, I can't root for Nebbie on principle.
Yeah i'm with you. Zero chance I'd root for Nebby and there isn't a chance in hell I want to see Sanders get a win. I'll spend the evening hoping there's somehow a scenario in which both teams can lose, because neither program deserves a "W".