Thunder/Heat

I can't believe the NBA is so desperate to extend the series as long as possible that they would give LeBron cramps. That's low, even by David Stern standards.

Oh ok, im talking about the whole series you ******, you cant tell me thats its been even. So how bout you go to CF cuz youre delusional!

In Game 1, Miami was called for 3 more fouls and OKC shot 50% more FTs, 27 vs. 18. In Game 2, OKC was called for 1 more foul and OKC shot 26 FTs vs. 25 for Miami. In Game 3, OKC was called for 6 more fouls and Miami shot 35 FTs to OKC's 24. Tonight, OKC was called for 2 more fouls and Miami shot 25 FTs to OKC's 16.

Not trying to sound butthurt, but that was honestly one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. Sooooo many calls went against OKC in that 2nd half that I legitimately lost track early in the 4th quarter. Throughout the whole game, off the top of my head, I can think of:
- Charge called on Durant in 1st half. Bosh established position with his left foot but was still sliding over when contact was made.
- Shooting foul called against OKC when Wade was not even touched on a layup.
- Loose ball foul on Ibaka where he grazed Bosh as he slid over him.
- Illegal screen on Ibaka for barely touching the line when people set screens all season and all playoffs long with one foot cleanly out of bounds, yet no call.
- Westbrook was pushed by James Jones as he elevated for his shot, whih clearly altered his body, yet no call was made.
- Foul called on Collison on lebron's drive to the basket, despite not touching him. Durant also made a clean play on the ball.
- Chalmers body-checking Harden in the first half that led directly to a steal.
- Lebron dropping his shoulder and absolutely steamrolling Westbrook as he backed him down into the lane.

That is what I can think of just off the top of my head. Not to mention Westbrook attacking the basket relentlessly throughout the entire game but not attempting a free throw until 5 minutes left in the game. And why is Lebron allowed to lower his shoulder, pound his defender into the lane, and create space with his elbow and nothing is EVER called, yet anytime someone initiates any contact whatsoever, he either gets a foul call, or starts crying to the officials? There is no "fix" in for the series, but it is almost laughable that Miami seems to be the only benefactor of any incorrect calls.

Latest posts