Thunder/Heat

Benddontbreak

Who ya got?

Heat haven’t faced any healthy teams in the playoffs, so this will be an interesting one. Im takin the young guns of OKC.

Absolutly hate lebron james, so the thunder better win. Itll be a great series, thunder winning the first 2, then dropping 2 in miami nd winning one, then winning game six at home for the title.

I picked a Thunder vs Heat finals with the Heat winning. I'm sticking with it. LeBron is taking home his first title.

Absolutly hate lebron james, so the thunder better win. Itll be a great series, thunder winning the first 2, then dropping 2 in miami nd winning one, then winning game six at home for the title.

You got it Berg. They showed an old clip of Lebron making as azz out of himself upon arriving in Miami a couple years ago. And the broadcaster said "there's a statute of limitations on stupidity" trying to give Lebron a brake.

Not me. He's a dooshbeg...and in many ways, a walking example of why many don't like the NBA. I hope he never wins a title.

Go OKC!

OKC in 5 or 6. Great matchup for OKC. Shot blockers for OKC, better bench. Overall better team. As much as I would love to see the Heat lose, it's going to be the case.

You got it Berg. They showed an old clip of Lebron making as azz out of himself upon arriving in Miami a couple years ago. And the broadcaster said "there's a statute of limitations on stupidity" trying to give Lebron a brake.Not me. He's a dooshbeg...and in many ways, a walking example of why many don't like the NBA. I hope he never wins a title.Go OKC!

this is so poorly reasoned its not even funny.

Van Gundy begging for a statute of "limitations on stupidity" does make sense though.

If Bosh continues to be healthy, it's going to be the Heat. LeBron is going to breathe fire in this one. Despite some people hating him for leaving the Cavs, he's earned it.

He hasn't earned anything yet. If he earns it he'll earn it on the court with championships. And if he wants people to stop rooting against him he'd better not only win a championship but win at least 8 of them like he said he would. :D

If Bosh keeps hitting outside shots the Thunder may be in trouble with their shot blockers away from the basket. This should be a great series.

I want the Heat to win so people will shut up about Lebron and his stupid comments a few years ago. I'm a Lebron fan in the sense of basketball games and outside of watching him on the basketball court I could care less.

I really do like the young team of the Thunder. They are fun to watch. I think this is a better match up than the Celtics playing. At least for hype.

I think the Heat will win. Both teams have some great players.

If Bosh continues to be healthy, it's going to be the Heat. LeBron is going to breathe fire in this one. Despite some people hating him for leaving the Cavs, he's earned it.

He hasn't earned jack yet! All he did was conspire with 2 other all stars long before they were FA to join up with each other to try to start a dynasty...

This is the most I've watched of the NBA playoffs since the Jordan era. I'm very much looking forward to watching Lebron, DWade, and Bosh vs Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. I think I'll take OKC in seven.

He hasn't earned jack yet! All he did was conspire with 2 other all stars long before they were FA to join up with each other to try to start a dynasty...

By "earning it" I mean that he's paid his dues. The Celtics were made in the same way as the Heat. The Heat aren't going to be a dynasty but, like the Celtics, they're in a position to win a championship against a less experienced Thunder team. OK is the team that hasn't paid it's dues- not even made it to the finals once.

Latest posts