Thunder and.... thunder?

Just call them the Natural Disasters.

Earthquake_Wrestler_RIP_Typhoon_WWF_WWE_Wrestling.jpg

its like having 2 john clay's in the backfield. wear them down and then explode in the 4th, you know, do the complete opposite of what we did this year

I'd be interested if we'd toss in a few quick handoffs to rogers next year to really throw the other teams D's off balance by having a FB who is basically just a big RB with more speed than your typical FB.

I'd be interested if we'd toss in a few quick handoffs to rogers next year to really throw the other teams D's off balance by having a FB who is basically just a big RB with more speed than your typical FB.

I agree. If they're not going to use the FB more, then scrap the position. Put another TE in the formation, who is a better blocker, but with the threat of catching some passes. Right now, the FB position is a wasted spot, he presents virtually no threat to the defenses.

I agree. If they're not going to use the FB more, then scrap the position. Put another TE in the formation, who is a better blocker, but with the threat of catching some passes. Right now, the FB position is a wasted spot, he presents virtually no threat to the defenses.

We have been more than willing to use the FB as an offensive weapon when we have the personell to do it.

Latest posts