Thug U?

He already was suspended. Nice try, though. Also, there's a difference between a misdemeanor and facing life in prison like that NAIA thug.

Which games did he miss? I must have missed that.

Was the NAIA "thug" as you've judged him as on ISU's team when it happened?

Which games did he miss? I must have missed that.

He served a suspension from team activities for 6 weeks, which put him behind in his progress, meaning he missed a lot of playing time. He was not suspended for any regular season games, but he lost playing time because of the suspension.

Was the NAIA "thug" as you've judged him as on ISU's team when it happened?

Why does it matter if he was on ISU's team when it happened? A thug's a thug. Dude was facing life in prison because of what he did. Lucky he took a plea or he'd be rotting in jail. Of course, Ferd's fine with that, apparently.

He served a suspension from team activities for 6 weeks, which put him behind in his progress, meaning he missed a lot of playing time. He was not suspended for any regular season games, but he lost playing time because of the suspension.

Why does it matter if he was on ISU's team when it happened? A thug's a thug. Dude was facing life in prison because of what he did. Lucky he took a plea or he'd be rotting in jail. Of course, Ferd's fine with that, apparently.

What does Fred have to do with this kid?

What does Fred have to do with this kid?

Tyler Harris is visiting Ames this weekend. Iowa recruited him a couple of years ago until he got suspended from his high school team. I think he has committed to a couple of different colleges since then. He is very athletic, and I suppose he is a pretty good basketball player. They expect to get a commit from the point guard from Wisconsin this weekend. With all the negative publicity Iowa State has received lately it might change things.

But Fred isn't recruiting him.

Just for the record... If he ends up going to ISU it is pretty likely that Fred was recruiting him in one way or another. Nothing has been made public about it other than a picture on Twitter with current players at this point.

I will, thanks.

There has been zero discussion on him from any legit source. It's simply a CF thread where people found a picture on a guy's Twitter account.

Until a coach or source comes out and say they are NOT recruiting him, I will stay with the assumption that they are recruiting him.

Lololo ISU is recruiting a NAIA kid!!

Serious question. What are ISU fans thoughts on the Washington coach’s comments?

Based on the comments over at CyFan, they think it means that the Washington coach is saying that, within the next few months, he is going to get fired. Which makes total sense to wait a few months after the season to fire your coach because, um, well, I don't know...but they seem to.

Until a coach or source comes out and say they are NOT recruiting him, I will stay with the assumption that they are recruiting him.

Lololo ISU is recruiting a NAIA kid!!

So you expect a coach to commit a recruiting violation? That's absurd.

Don't laugh. John Lickliter was an NAIA kid and he played for us. If you're going to make fun of ISU for recruiting an NAIA player, then you have to make fun of our NAIA player.
What rock have you been hiding under? We HAVE been making fun of John Lickliter playing for Iowa. And still do!

Latest posts