Throwbacks

accwhitetail

Does anyone know who to contact about buying or putting in a request for one of the throwback uniforms that they are going to sell after the Ball State game?

I'm guessing that they won't miss out on that opportunity for revenue. I would say yes, but have not seen anything confirming.

The players will get first frack at them, like last time. I think they are doing that right now. Then the business school will sell them as a class project.

Any idea if there will be any Nike replica throwback jerseys this time around?

I am curious of this also. Is anyone out there in the know if they plan on making some replicas? I bought one of the Clark throwbacks from last year, really neat idea and I hope they release another one this year.

FWIW, I was told the Nike replica throwback jerseys should be available in September, as per my earlier post I was curious so I asked someone at Scheels.

We are getting the replica jersey to sell this year. It will be #25 for Randy Duncan. Nike won't have them to ship until September 3rd so it will arrive by the Iowa State game hopefully. Also on the note about the Dallas Clark jersey, we won't get another player this year because of the throwback game, but it is always an option for the following season. Hope that answers your questions
Paul Roesler
Scheels in Coralville

Latest posts