This will be a pretty good final four if....

house money at this point......This just makes me more opportunistic that Iowa can make a deep run in the tournament. You need pros or you need a veteran laden squad. Preferably you need both, but Iowa could definitely do the latter.

Last edited:
....it can match the elite eight games. Four great games, two decided in overtime and a third by one point. The fourth was in doubt down to the final 30 seconds.

I see a future 30 for 30 in the making.

I am particularly happy about the fact that of the three number one seeds from the ACC, only one made the Final Four. Shows how biased the selection committee is.

And if the refs would have called the lane violation on the missed free throw rebound, they would have been 0-3. Now that would have been awesome.

I am particularly happy about the fact that of the three number one seeds from the ACC, only one made the Final Four. Shows how biased the selection committee is.
I posted it when the brackets came out. I thought they tried to stick it to Michigan State by putting them in Duke's region. The Spartans may not of deserved a one, but they deserved a better two. The committee just didn't want two ACC teams potentially squaring off in a regional final.

As it turned out, Michigan State earned the final four anyway. And Purdue came very, very close to making it themselves and nearly knocked off another ACC team in the process.

It would have been poetic justice to the fifth degree if the ACC got shut out and two B1G teams made it in. Now it's going to come down to the hottest young coach in the country vs the most experienced, in terms of the final four.

I still like Texas Tech. I think they can shut MSU's offense down.

I posted it when the brackets came out. I thought they tried to stick it to Michigan State by putting them in Duke's region. The Spartans may not of deserved a one, but they deserved a better two. The committee just didn't want two ACC teams potentially squaring off in a regional final.

As it turned out, Michigan State earned the final four anyway. And Purdue came very, very close to making it themselves and nearly knocked off another ACC team in the process.

It would have been poetic justice to the fifth degree if the ACC got shut out and two B1G teams made it in. Now it's going to come down to the hottest young coach in the country vs the most experienced, in terms of the final four.

IDK MSU will mug Tech all over the floor too, and they won't stop Winston.

Texas Tech. I got Auburn correct. Wish I had them in the c-ship game.
Auburn is a volume offensive team and lost one of their best all around players to a torn ACL. And Bennett is a great coach IMO. I had Virginia in the championship from the beginning. I don’t like Auburn at all in this game.

I think it’s Tech and Virginia in the NC game...not sure who I like if that happens. All of the teams I didn’t want to win are gone.

Auburn is a volume offensive team and lost one of their best all around players to a torn ACL. And Bennett is a great coach IMO. I had Virginia in the championship from the beginning. I don’t like Auburn at all in this game.

I have Virginia winning it all as well. Yea, I forgot about their injury issues. My son and I watched Auburn beat up on Tenn in their conf c-ship game and I've been hooked on them ever since. I like the style they play and I like to watch Pearl on the sidelines. So, it was tongue-and-cheek when I said about having them in the c-ship game. I'm happy with having Virginia there.

Latest posts