This website is great

Acctually, I have been meaning to ask Mr. Miller if he would make the blog pages more accessable.

There are a few ways to do it, but it is not especially convienient.

One way, you can look at my post here, and to the right, under my name, is a link to my blogs. Read them if you want, or if that's not your thing, ignore them (No really, you should read them :). Anyways, after you go to my blog page, there should be a menu on the right that says Options, then there are choices, one of which is "Post to your blog". Then fire away.

Another way is to look at the black box on the top of the screen that says "Welcome, [your name here]. You last visited..." Your name should be yellow. Click on it. One of the options as you scroll down is Blog. Click where it says read all entries, and it should bring up the same menu I described above.

Mr. Miller, if there was some way you could link the community blog page to the forum list, I think it would open it up to everyone. So far, only three people are writing blogs, and few people are reading them. Making the blogs more accessable will attract more writers and readers.

I had not intended for people to see the blogs just yet...and I also intended to keep that in my hip pocket until I figured it out, which I have not (smiles). I want to be able to submit some blogs to the front page of the site from time to time, too.

We'll get things dialed in here soon...and this place will get better and better over the next three or four weeks

What I really like is it seems this may be a place for good discussion without calling names and that sort of thing. I am watching this, because as much as I enjoy conversation with some posters on the other board that sort of thing gets very old. ( I did enjoy the chear leader pics over there lol )

My apologize Mr. Miller. I am too much of a trailblazer for my own good.

No need for apologies ...I am just real pleased right now to have a site like this, and for people to be able to put so much of their own character and thought into it...so far, it has exceeded my expectations..and we probably haven't even gotten 40% of the way to where I want things to be...another week, and more things to roll out. Very encouraging.

My main goal for this site was to empower the Iowa fans to be as involved and creative as they want to be.

No need for apologies ...I am just real pleased right now to have a site like this, and for people to be able to put so much of their own character and thought into it...so far, it has exceeded my expectations..and we probably haven't even gotten 40% of the way to where I want things to be...another week, and more things to roll out. Very encouraging.

My main goal for this site was to empower the Iowa fans to be as involved and creative as they want to be.
Jon - your goal is admirable and it's a great site. Nice job.

Latest posts