This Twitter account is worth a follow because it's funny as hell

Tweets

1. Pinned Tweet
    Hawkize‏ @Hawkize Sep 3

My wife: I think you’ve had enough beer. How about you take a few hours off? Me:

Rob Proffitt

61 replies1,589 retweets5,834 likes

Show this thread

2. Hawkize‏ @Hawkize 2h2 hours ago
    Nebraska fans may be able to neutralize home field advantage as they all pull their homes behind their Ford Rangers

4 replies8 retweets59 likes

3. Hawkize‏ @Hawkize 2h2 hours ago
    standing in line for bourbon county

0 replies0 retweets25 likes

4. Hawkize‏ @Hawkize 2h2 hours ago

0 replies1 retweet26 likes

5. Hawkize‏ @Hawkize 2h2 hours ago
    Face value for tickets to Iowa/Nebraska is $90, which is a really expensive ticket to a funeral if you’re a Nebraska fan

Be aware that it's a personal account, so he does tweet some political stuff sometimes. I follow him and while I dont necessarily agree with his views, his takes on Hawk sports are pretty good.

Be aware that it's a personal account, so he does tweet some political stuff sometimes. I follow him and while I dont necessarily agree with his views, his takes on Hawk sports are pretty good.
Political stuff doesn't bother/offend me.

Political stuff doesn't bother/offend me.
Then there you go. I wouldn't necessarily say It bothers me either, I just think that politics + social media = shitshow.
Devin Keller is a great one too, as is Cody Hills. The latter does the weekly Iowa Sim where he puts the game of the week into NCAA 14 and gives play by play and highlights.

Then there you go. I wouldn't necessarily say It bothers me either, I just think that politics + social media = shitshow.

Devin Keller is a great one too, as is Cody Hills. The latter does the weekly Iowa Sim where he puts the game of the week into NCAA 14 and gives play by play and highlights.
People want to express their opinions. I went through his posts and saw the political stuff you are referring to. It was funny. At least he tries to be funny about it.

Politics are dumb. Especially now days, it's about who can lie the most and then getting the public to argue over said lies.
Twitter is dumb. Actually social media is dumb.
Is a person's need to feel accepted so great they need followers and likes?
That said I do the bookface thing, because I really enjoy seeing what everyone is eating and what airport they are traveling out of and into. Oh and the pictures of all the dogs and fake lives. Bookface, where you get to create an avatar of your self.
Besides what the shit does any of that do for me?
Pay my bills? Nope. If it isn't needing, feeding or ******* me, I don't really give a crap

I use to follow him, but his political tweets began to boor me. I get bombarded by politics all day long and I want sports to be my escape from all that crap.

Hawks by a million!

I use to follow him, but his political tweets began to boor me. I get bombarded by politics all day long and I want sports to be my escape from all that crap.

Hawks by a million!
Yeah. I don't want to be bombarded by that nonsense. If it gets to be like that, I'll un-follow him.

Latest posts