this team is freaking good

68358_711981722168888_1281216438_n.jpg

Iowa @ Michigan is a huge game. Chance to knock off an undefeated B1G team on the road...if Iowa brings their A game, I think they will win.

What I love is the fact that we played like crap in the first, were still tied, fixed our issues during halftime and steamrolled them.

Nice little run at the end of the 1st half.

Oglesby brought us right back in it with hot shooting (this is why depth is so great) and we got to essentially restart the game at half. I'd say we won the second.

This is the Gopher team that took MSU to OT on their court. Yeah, we can beat those guys.

I'm in the minority but I think Minnesota is a good, but not great, team so I was pretty surprised by this. I thought Minnesota's guards would do more damage in 2nd half.

IMO this was a very impressive win. I think Minnesota makes the tournament and maybe even wins a game. Its a guards' game and they have some players there. But wow, Iowa smoked them in the 2nd half.

I really like the lineup of Marble, JO, White, Basabe, and whoever. It was McCabe at the end of the game. Would like to see Utoff be the 5th guy of that group.

I'm in the minority but I think Minnesota is a good, but not great, team so I was pretty surprised by this. I thought Minnesota's guards would do more damage in 2nd half.

IMO this was a very impressive win. I think Minnesota makes the tournament and maybe even wins a game. Its a guards' game and they have some players there. But wow, Iowa smoked them in the 2nd half.

I really like the lineup of Marble, JO, White, Basabe, and whoever. It was McCabe at the end of the game. Would like to see Utoff be the 5th guy of that group.

They are good.

One of the best things about this team Marble, White bad first halves team can stay in the game good D players stepping up etc. , then when Iowa hits on all cylinders look out !!!!!

[shudder] Crisler [shudder]. I can see Michigan beating Iowa by 20; then Hawks returning the favor at Carver.

Of course, I'd like your feeling to be the correct one.

Iowa is not losing to anyone by 20 this season. It will be a tight game, just like a few of the other big games have been.

[shudder] Crisler [shudder]. I can see Michigan beating Iowa by 20; then Hawks returning the favor at Carver.

Of course, I'd like your feeling to be the correct one.

This was a good game to have right before Michigan - against a fast / athletic team that get on a roll with the 3ball.

This was a good game to have right before Michigan - against a fast / athletic team that get on a roll with the 3ball.

Agree. They made us sweat it for a half then the real Iowa team came out of the locker room for the 2nd half. This was the perfect prep game for Michigan IMO.

Latest posts