This season feels so good... after last year

vegashawki

I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and to the point (unlike olddude). I am very impressed with this years turn around and the hard work that had to have been put in on the offseason by these young men. Seniors have been very impressive..... special shout out to Morris who has taken a lot of criticism from a lot of fans over the last couple of seasons. I am guilty of being frustrated in the past and being overly critical at times when in reality I am nothing more than a middle aged man that was a mediocre athlete in HS at best. Thank you for all the blood, sweat, and tears you have shed for Hawkeye nation.. my apologies. Here's to kicking *** in the bowl and going out in style. Go Hawks.

Totally exceeded my expectations this year. Now we are in a mediocre conference but we beat everyone we should have and then pulled the upset to finish off the regular season. Well done.

Great season for the Hawks. The nice thing is they are like the Hawks of years past, much better in Nov., than they were in Sept. I would love to play NIU again, we would beat them by 14 now.

It feels good to beat the teams we were supposed to, compete with the better ones and come out with a win against mich and Nebraska. No head scratching losses this year, if only they could play NIU again but we knew that was a tough game to open the season.

It feels good to beat the teams we were supposed to, compete with the better ones and come out with a win against mich and Nebraska. No head scratching losses this year, if only they could play NIU again but we knew that was a tough game to open the season.

Tru Dat

Latest posts