16 at Michigan
23 Wisconsin (FW)
30 Michigan State
November
6 at Indiana
13 at Northwestern
20 Ohio State (FA/S)
27 at Minnesota

Don't overlook the Arizona game that team could be dangerous next year. Also, RichRod may have a greatly improved Michigan team, and Penn St. could play the roll we played on them the last 2 years! But the schedule is nice because of the home games with PSU, tOSU, ISU, Wis, and MSU all at home.

Here are my three scary games:

@ Arizona-might just be what ASU did to us but that one may bite us. Hopefully, after the Iowa game AZ has a great season and maybe the Hawks go BCS with 1 loss.

@ Michigan-I think PrickROD is close with his team. May be able to grind it out for a road W in Ann Abor. Won't be easy.

OSU @ Kinnick-need I say more? Game Day?

What a great team with a great schedule and an awesome fanbase. Can't wait for the Spring game and beyond!!

So when does NW drop off the schedule so we can go undefeated? :)

In 2011 and 2012, man I never thought I would be glad to have them off the schedule and replaced with Illinois.

Also are we still playing Ball St? I thought I read somewhere they backed out of that game.

Arizona's a trap game here. Road game to a what could still be an uncomfortably warm climate. Arizona will be tough at home.

Arizona's a trap game here. Road game to a what could still be an uncomfortably warm climate. Arizona will be tough at home.

Our last trip to the desert was god awful. I'm hoping that the captain learned from his last trip out west and will make whatever adjustments needed. The thing that sucks about going out there is the Pac 10 starts a lot of their games at night so a 7:00 pm start is like a 9:00 pm start in Iowa. With that said I don't think Arizona is going to be as good next year. They lose some starters and also some of their coaching staff is leaving for other jobs. They also looked downright uninspired against Nebby. This should also be another game where Iowa fans out west show up in droves. I'm actually not as worried about this game as I was before the bowl season started.

November is a scary month. Our road games aren't "gimme's" given Indiana and Northwestern's history with us in the past and OSU is never a gimme. It's going to be tough. GO HAWKS.

Ball State did back out, so we have to find someone to fill that slot...not easy thefourth Saturday in Sept. Many teams have started conference play in week 4.

Latest posts