This QB Signee is Good

briankaldenberg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyMQ8RoJ6N0]YouTube - Jake Rudock Football Junior Year Highlights[/ame]

This kid played for the #1 team in the nation. The difference between a QB like this vs. QB's from Iowa high schools is the level of competition and the ability to play with D1 talent at WR.

I think having D1 athletes at the skill positions is a huge plus and advantage this kid will have coming in and competing for a job.

I'm really excited about this QB. 4.3 GPA too.

The ball he slings down the middle at :40 (replayed at :57) is outstanding. A laser, into coverage with perfect touch - #3 never has to break stride whatsoever.

Very impressive video. It looks like he can make about every throw. Great scrambling speed too.

Usually it's from weighted grades. Alot of times if you take AP courses in high school it is based on a 5.0 grade scale so that you aren't penalized for challenging yourself.

After seeing that film I hope AJ decides to go to TE route and we can pick Coe. We could have an incredible stable of playmakers in 2 years.

He's got a cannon! Also, smart decisions when deciding whether to throw it or keep it. Is it just me, or does he also look like he has some speed to go with that arm?

Looks like a great prospect. Only thing that tempers my exctiement a bit is he took about 95% of those snaps from the shotgun.

He will go to taking about 80% of his snaps from under center at Iowa. Its totally different getting a read on defenses when you have to drop 5 steps or give a playfake then when you are already back in the pocket waiting for the ball to come to you.

Im sure he will make the transition just fine and have success here for the Hawks.

Nah. No chance this one has a power-craving, egomaniacal moron for a father.:D
I mean, what would be the odds?!?:eek:

I know, the odds are against it, but JC/JC's Dad broke my heart by being db's. I just don't think I've ever recovered...:(

Also, does this kid sit behind Derby? I know his arm strength was in question but haven't heard anything else.

Wow! I like the looks of this guy. He has an amazing arm: strength, accuracy, and trajectory are all outstanding. This guys will definately beat out Derby. (move him to FS now!) I'd also take that WR #4!

Latest posts